Hello there! I'm on the road, but I have a lovely tutorial to share with you! Hope you are all well!
Y!! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!
Label Me Bold
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Label Me Bold (151631)
· Cardstock: Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
· Ink: StazOn Jet Black (101406), Daffodil Delight (147094)
· Tools & Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Daffodil Delight 1/4” Ruched Ribbon (151311)
· Designer Paper: Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (151319)
· Misc: Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Mini Glue Dots (103683),
· Card Base: Daffodil Delight 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
· Cardstock #2: Whisper White 3” x 3”
· Designer Paper: Best Dressed 2” x 5-1/2” and 2-1/4” x 5”
· Ribbon: Daffodil Delight 6-1/2” and 8”
· Adhere shorter piece of Best Dressed DSP to longer piece, overlapping 5/8” and leaving 1/4” border showing at top and bottom.
· With edge of 6-1/2” ribbon against the edge of the shorter DSP, wrap ends to back and adhere. Use glue dots, if necessary, to hold it in place on front.
· Adhere DSP/ribbon to card base, leaving a small border showing on the left side.
· Tie a bow with the remaining 8” of ribbon, trim ends, and adhere as shown with a glue dot.
· Stamp Label Me Bold scribble image on Whisper White using Daffodil Delight ink, then die cut with second smallest scalloped rectangle die. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
· Stamp greeting, trim down, and adhere to stitched scallop rectangle with dimensionals.
Thanks BUNCHE for stopping by today! Hope Thursday treats you right!
Stay SAFE & WELL!!!
SALE-A-BRATION is ENDING SOON!! For EVERY $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you can choose a FREE item from the SALE-A-BRATION Brochure!!
Here's what you'll get only from me, with a $50 order
(before tax & shipping)
Use the March Hostess Code!