Hello everyone! I've had a busy and wonderful day today! I had a class down the mountain in Redding and was able to have lunch with two dear friends afterward! Yesterday I hung out with my daughter and binge watched Virgin River! School is going to be starting way to soon!
I'm home now and wanted to share a pretty tutorial with you! I love the colors and the sweetness of it! I hope you do too!
Flowers of Friendship
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Flowers of Friendship (155358)
· Card Stock: Thick Basic White (159229); Bermuda Bay (131197), Shimmer White (101910)
· Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black ink (132708)
· Misc. Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers (154885); Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Markers (154878); Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (155475); Pattern Party 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (155426-hostess); Stitched Greenery die (155451); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653)
· Thick Basic White: 5 ½“ x 8 ½“ scored at 4 ¼“ and folded in half for card front
· Bermuda Bay: 4 x 5 ¼“
· Shimmer White: 4 x 2 ¾ “
· Designer Series Paper: 3½” x 4 ½”
1. Align the Bermuda Bay layer with the Stitched Greenery die and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine. Adhere to the card front.
2. Adhere the Pattern Party designer series paper to the front of card as shown.
3. Stamp flower image several times across the Shimmer White piece with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Feel free to go off the edge and not stamp in a perfect line.
4. Add hints of colour with the Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
5. Tie white twine around the bottom of the Shimmer White piece and adhere to the designer series paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope you'll give this ADORABLE card a try!
Click HERE to shop now!