Hello everyone! Happy Friday! What's on your agenda for today? I'm in California and our state has a Shelter In Place order. We are fine...have plenty of toilet paper and dog food. We were only allowed one sugar at Costco. Baking is a stress reliever for my daughter, Kate so sugar is helpful! She might have to experiment though...be creative! WOW...BE CREATIVE...that's a great idea and I have some inspiration for you!
YAY!!! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!
Do the Impossible
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Do the Impossible (151660) Snow Front (150483)
· Cardstock: Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730), Soft Suede (151318)
· Ink: Memento Black (132708), Early Espresso (126974), Mossy Meadow (174111), So Saffron (147109), Calypso Coral (147101), Seaside Spray 9150085), Stampin Blends – Dark Mango Medley (147944), Light Mango Medley (147943)
· Tools & Accessories: Stitched Shape Framelits Dies (145372) used square 2 1/8”, Ribbon Magnolia Lane Ribbon Pack 1cm Linen Ribbon with White Edge (149485), ½ Circle Punch (119826), Embossing Folder Subtle 3D (151775), Champaign Rhinestones Basic Jewels (151193), Stamparatus (143276), Sponge Daubers (133733), Snail Adhesive (104332), Dimensionals (104430), Mini Dimemsionals (144108), Bone Folder (102300)
· Designer Paper:
· Card Base: Crumb Cake 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Cardstock #2: Whisper White 4” x 5 ¼”
· Designer Paper #1:
· Cut Crumb Cake for the card base at 8 ½” x 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Set fold with Bone Folder. Set aside.
· Cut Whisper White to 4” x 5 ¼”. This is where you will be doing all the stamping.
· Using the mountains in the Snow Front stamp set using the Stamparatus stamp two time across the upper portion of the Whisper White with the base of the mountains being approximately 2 ¼’ from the top of the cardstock.
· Using Mossy Meadow Ink stamp the “grassy area” at the base of the mountains
· Now for the sky. Using the ½ punch cut the small circle and adhere with a very small dot of glue (as it will be removed) on the area where the two mountains meet. Then using a sponge dauber and So Saffron ink sponge the area around the sun and across the very top of the mountain. Remove the ½” circle and then with a sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink sponge just above the edge of the yellow. Using another sponge dauber and the Seaside Spray ink complete the rest of the sky.
· For the sun, using the Dark and Light Mango Medley Stampin Blends fill in and blend the circle.
· Using Early Espresso ink and the Aqua Painter, fill and shade in the areas on the mountains and around the grassy areas and continue with the same ink and 3” from the top of the cardstock. Just want to make sure that you have inked the area a little bit under the Soft Suede cardstock.
· Cut a piece of Soft Suede 4” x 2 ¼” and using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder with the Soft Suede run through the Big Shot. Adhere the Soft Suede on the bottom portion of the card making the edges are aligned evenly.
· With the Linen Ribbon place it around the cardstock at the top where it will cover the top edge of the Soft Suede card stock and tie a small bow.
· Using a piece of Crumb Cake at least 2 ½” x 2 ½” stamp the sentiment from Do the Impossible stamp set in Early Espresso. With the 2 1/8” square die from the Stitched Shapes Framlits Dies cut the sentiment using the Big Shot. Using dimensionals center the sentiment to the area right below the ribbon. Place three of the Champaign Rhinestone Basic Jewels, one of the lower right corner of the sentiment.
· Last and final step. Using Dimensionals (don’t skimp on how many you use) adhere Cardstock #2 carefully entered on the card base.
Do the Impossible
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Do the Impossible (151660)
· Cardstock: Whisper White (100730); Thick Whisper White (140272); Coastal Cabana (131297); Mango Melody (146989)
· Ink: Coastal Cabana (147097); Memento Black (132708)
· Tools & Accessories: Stitched Rectangles (148551); Aqua Painter (103954)
· Misc: Linen Thread (104199); Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
· Card Base: Whisper White 5 ½” X 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Cardstock #2: Coastal Cabana – Cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies
· Cardstock #3: Mango Melody – Cut with the same sized Stitched Rectangle as Coastal Cabana
· Cardstock #4: Thick Whisper White – Cut with the next smaller Stitched Rectangle Die
· Cardstock #5: Thick Whisper White – Cut with small Stitched Rectangle (for sentiment)
· Attach Coastal Cabana Stitched Rectangle at an angle with Snail Adhesive
· Attach Mango Melody Stitched Rectangle straight on with Dimensionals
· Use Aqua Painter (with water) and Coastal Cabana ink to brush a light background onto the Thick Whisper White Stitched Rectangle. Let dry.
· Stamp cycling image with Memento Black ink and attach to Mango Melody Stitched Rectangle with Snail Adhesive
· Stamp sentiment onto small Stitched Rectangle using Memento Black ink and attach to stamped image with dimensionals.
· Using three strands of Linen Thread, tie a bow around the sentiment. Mail it!!
Two very different cards...one stamp set! SO COOL!! I LOVE IT!
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Scroll down to see what's happening this month at Scrap Happens Here with Darla!!
SALE-A-BRATION is in its last month and for EVERY $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you can choose a FREE item from the SALE-A-BRATION Brochure!!
Here's what you'll get only from me, with a $50 order
(before tax & shipping)
Use the March Hostess Code!