Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are all safe and healthy. Did you find any time for creating? My weekend was filled with kids and it was terrific! Ever since I started watching Blue Bloods on Friday nights it has been my hope to someday have Sunday night dinners! I'm excited to say that it has been happening regularly since April. This weekend I had a Saturday night AND a Sunday night family dinner...WHAT A TREAT! I am so thankful for this blessing!
Well...it's Monday and I have another "Make-It Monday" Tutorial for you today! ENJOY the INSPIRATION!
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Banner Year (#153464)
· Cardstock: Early Espresso (#119686) Mossy Meadow (#133676), Very Vanilla (#101650)
· Ink: Mossy Meadow (#147111), Pumpkin Pie (147086)
· Tools & Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies (#151820), Many Medallions (#153584), Pumpkin Pie Blends (Dark) (#154897), Faux Suede Trim (#152472), Flowers for Every Season Gems (#153645)
· Misc: Stampin’ Seal (#152813). Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), Adhesive Sheets (#152334), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755); Post-It Notes
· Card Base: Early Espresso - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
· Cardstock #2: Very Vanilla – 4” x 5 ¼” (inside of card), 2 ¾” x 4” (die cut)
· Cardstock #3: Mossy Meadow – 4 ¼” x 5 ½” (die cut); 1” x 5 ¼” (inside of card)
· Apply adhesive sheet to the back of the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of Mossy Meadow. Cut out with die cut. Attach to card front.
· Die cut 2 ¾” x 4” Very Vanilla with Stitched Rectangle.
· Stamp “Happy fall, y’all!” using Mossy Meadow ink at the bottom of the stitched rectangle.
· Stamp the pumpkin twice on a Post It Note and cut out to create two masks.
· Stamp the pumpkin four times in Pumpkin Pie ink across the stitched rectangle leaving room between them and the sentiment for the ribbon.
· Place the two masks on two of the stamped pumpkins and stamp one on top of them to create the illusion they are stacked. Repeat with two more pumpkins.
· Stamp the stalk & leaf using Mossy Meadow ink on each of the pumpkins.
· Color two of the gems using the Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends marker. Determine where you want to place them and using the fine end of the blends marker, create a small circle. Put a drop of Multipurpose Liquid Glue over the colored spots and adhere the gems. (Coloring the paper will make the gems appear darker than just coloring the gems.
· Wrap the ribbon around the stitched rectangle. Attach to card front using Dimensionals..
· Inside of Card: (Not pictured)
· Apply adhesive sheet to the back of the 1” x 5 ¼” piece of Mossy Meadow. Cut out with the largest border die cut. Attach to Very Vanilla 4” x 5 ¼” piece and attach to inside of card.
· You are Done!
Do youNEED any of today's supplies?