Hey there everyone! Golly...I've been down this week with a UTI and trying to get my catalogs out! I'm feeling much better and today I pet the NEW catalog and April customer gifts in the mail! Now I need to work on my downline gifts and get started on May classes! I have so much to do before my daughter and I leave for the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Maui! We fly out on May 15th! EXCITEMENT is brewing!
Here's a fun an easy tutorial using the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set! This tutorial uses the designer paper that is sold out so instead, stamp your image with Memento Black ink and add color with the blending brushes!
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Path of Petals (149383)
· Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Butterfly Bijou 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (156824); Vellum Cardstock (101856)
· Stampin’ Pads – Pool Party (122924); Memento Pad (132708)
Misc. – Brilliant Wings Dies
(155523); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Forever Greenery Trim
Combo Pack (152475); Blending Brushes (153611); Woven Threads Sequin Assortment
(149498); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Basic White (base) 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Basic Black (layer 1) 5 ¼” x 4”
· Vellum Cardstock (butterfly die) 4” x 3 ¼”
Designer Series Paper – pattern with butterflies
1. Fold the Basic White base in half to create card base.
2. Apply Pool Party to the Basic White (layer 1) with the Blending Brushes.
3. Cut out the large butterfly from the Designer Series Paper using the Brilliant Wings Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
4. Cut out the coordinating butterfly from the Vellum Cardstock with the dies. Cut the antennae off the vellum butterfly.
5. Use a few Mini Glue Dots to glue the vellum to the DSP butterfly.
6. Cut a piece of the gold trim and glue to the back of the butterfly with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Add some Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the butterfly and pop up in the middle of the layer 1.
8. Ink the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink and stamp bellow the butterfly.
Add some sequins to complete the card.
Need to place an order?
Click HERE to shop now!