Good Morning everyone and WELCOME to today's "Make-It Monday" Tutorial!
DON'T forget that today is the LAST DAY to order form the Holiday Catalog!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years celebration! December was a hard month for me. I was down in the dumps. I did have a terrific Christmas and New Years celebrating with our kids...but there was someone missing. I will always miss my son, Adam and I guess it will always be hard...I wasn't ready for that heartache, but God is good, He has Adam and He got me through this difficult month. I also had lots of special friends reach out to me...showing me lot of love! THANK YOU!
I woke up this morning with renewed energy! I've been so tired, but felt so refreshed! I'm excited to see what 2021 has to bring!!
I hope you enjoy today's tutorial! It's created with one of my FAVORITE new sets...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! Do you think maybe it's because my daughter works at our local ice cream shop?!
Sweet Ice Cream
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Sweet Ice Cream (154456)
· Card Stock – Purple Posy (150881); Whisper White (100730); Coastal Cabana (131297); Crushed Curry (131199); Night of Navy (100867)
· Stamp Pads – Coastal Cabana (147097); Crushed Curry (147087); Soft Suede (147115); Crumb Cake (147115)
· Misc. – Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper (152490); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Write Marker Assortments 2019-2021 (150079); Layering Ovals dies (151771)
· Purple Posy: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
· DSP: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
· Whisper White: 2 ¾” x 3 ¾” (3) 1 ¾” x 1 ½” 2” x 1 ¼”
· Crushed Curry: 4 1/8” x ½”
· Coastal Cabana 4 1/8” x ½”
1. Fold Purple Posy card base in half and score.
2. Adhere Playing with Patterns DSP to card front.
3. Ink phrase using Purple Posy marker and stamp onto Whisper White layer. Adhere to Night of Navy layer.
4. Adhere Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana strips to card front. Adhere Night of Navy layer on top.
5. Ink ice cream cone tops using Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Purple Posy and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Cut out using Paper Snips.
6. Ink ice cream cone using Crumb Cake ink. Stamp ‘hash tag’ image on to cone using Soft Suede ink. Cut out using Paper Snips.
7. Adhere cone to Whisper White layer. Attach ice cream layers to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a TERRIFIC Monday!
If you need any of these supplies?
Here's this month's HOSTESS CODE - XFWZPGPW