Hello there and how are you today? I hope you had a great weekend. I had my first of two 14 Days of Love class. This was my eight year doing this class! It's one of my favorites! I'll be sharing those creations with you over the next couple of weeks but today it's time for another "Make-It Monday" Tutorial. ENJOY!!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp sets: Berry Blessings (157613). (Stamp set and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper combination may only be earned in January or February 2021 with a qualifying purchase.*)
· Cardstock and Paper: Pacific Point Cardstock (111350), Shimmery White Cardstock (101910), Granny Apple Green Cardstock (146990), Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper* (157613)
· Ink: Garden Green (147089), Granny Apple Green (147095), Pacific Point (147098), Balmy Blue (147105)
· Miscellaneous: Potted Succulents Dies (154330), Artistry Bloom Sequins (152477), ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326), Paper Trimmer (152392), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
· Pacific Point card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
· Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5-1/2”
· Granny Apple Green: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2”, ½” x 5-1/2”
· Shimmery White: 2-1/2” x 5-1/2”, 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”
· Ribbon: 20”
1. Adhere Designer Series Paper to card base with Stampin’ Seal so it is 1/8” from both the top and bottom edges.
2. Using Garden Green for the leaves outline, Granny Apple Green for the inside of the leaves, Pacific Point for the blueberries outline, and Balmy Blue for the blueberry insides, stamp randomly on Shimmery White. Tip: use a whole sheet of 8-1/2” x 11” cardstock then trim to size needed and you can make several cards at once. Mount this stamped piece to Granny Apple Green with Stampin’ Seal then affix the narrow Granny Apple Green strip. Tie ribbon over the strip and tie bow about 1-2/3” from left edge. Trim ends with Paper Snips.
3. Stamp sentiment with Pacific Point and trim it with a label die from Potted Succulents Dies. Attach to card from with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Sprinkle a few Coastal Cabana sequins on card front.
Need any of these supplies?
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!