Good Morning Everyone! I'm sitting here at my computer as the sun rises and it's an absolutely beautiful morning! It rained all day yesterday so everything is clean and crisp. There's a strange light that is giving off an orange hue and it is gorgeous! I am so grateful for the beauty of mornings like this!
Today I'm showcasing the Dragonfly Garden Bundle. Enjoy!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Dragonfly Garden (154411)
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss (133675); Whisper White (not available)
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss (147092)
- Tools & Accessories: Clasic Label Punch (141491; Everyday Label Punch (144668): Label Me Fancy (151292); Dragonflies Punch (156224); Stampin' Seal (152813); Glue Dots (103683); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Designer Paper: Dandy Garden (154297)
- Blackberry Bliss - 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" and scrap piece
- Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" ; 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" and scraps
- Dandy Garden DSP - 4" x 5 1/4" (2)
1. Fold the card base in half at 5-1/2” and burnish with a bone folder
2. Adhere one layer of DSP on card front using Stampin’ Seal.
3. Adhere the other layer of DSP inside the card using Stampin’ Seal.
4. Use the Classic Label Punch to punch a slit into the card front by inserting from the right side of card front.
5. Use the Everyday Label Punch to punch a label out of the Blackberry Bliss scrap of CS.
6. Use the Label Me Lovely Punch to punch a label out of a scrap of Whisper White CS.
7. Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White label in Blackberry Bliss ink.
8. Adhere this label to the other label using Stampin’ Seal.
9. Adhere both labels to the lower left card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10. Stamp the dragonfly onto a scrap of Whisper White CS and punch out using the Dragonflies Punch.
11. With the card closed, adhere (just the body of) the dragonfly to the inside layer through the classic label punch hole.
12. Fold the wings up to open the card.
13. Stamp the little dragonflies onto the 3-3/4” x 2-1/2” piece of Whisper White CS using Blackberry Bliss ink.
14. Adhere this to the inside of the card on the left side.
Dragonfly Garden True Friend
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Dragonfly Garden (154411)
· Card Stock – Mossy Meadow (133676); Bumblebee (153077); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Mossy Meadow (147111); Bumblebee (153116); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
· Misc. – Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154297); Blender Pens (102845); Ladybug Trinkets (154299); Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim (154298); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Dragonflies Punch (154240)
· Mossy Meadow Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11” card base; 2-3/4” x 5” layer; 1-5/8” x 4-1/2” layer; 1-5/8” x 7/8” layer
· Bumblebee Card Stock: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” panel; 1-3/4” x 1” layer
· White Card Stock: 1-1/2” x 4-3/8” for stamping; 1-1/2” x 7/8” for stamping; ~3” x 3” for stamping dragonflies; 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” panel
· Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper: 2-5/8” x 4-7/8” panel
· Mossy Meadow Braided Line Trim: ~8”
· Score and fold 11” side of green card stock at 5-1/2” to form card base.
· Line inside of card with white 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” panel.
· With Mossy Meadow ink, stamp the weeds vertically on the tall white layer, and the “For a True friend” sentiment horizontally on the small white layer. Fill in the weeds and leaves with blender pens dipped in Bumblebee and Mossy Meadow ink.
· Stamp the dragonfly in black ink on the square piece of white card stock. Color the wings with blender pens dipped in Bumblebee ink. Crop with the Dragonflies Punch.
· Wrap the linen thread around the large Bumblebee panel, about 1” from the bottom. Tie a bow and trim the ends, arrange on the left side of the panel. Adhere the panel to the front of the card base.
· Adhere the designer paper panel to the green layer.
· Adhere the stamped sentiment to the green layer, and then the gold layer. Adhere all to the designer paper in the upper right corner. Add a ladybug trinket with two glue dots.
· Layer the stamped and colored weeds on the white layer. Adhere, then position on the left side of the designer paper panel, with about half of the weeds on, and half off of the panel. Adhere to the designer paper with glue, and to the gold panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
· Add dimensionals to the back of the cropped dragonfly to adhere it to the designer paper at the vertical middle of the card.
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!
Have a TERRIFIC Day!
Need any of these supplies?
I like the work which you have placed in this article. This data is significant and superb. I might want to thank you for sharing this article here. wedding card printing bangaloreReplyDelete