Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! I'm so excited to get out into my shop and play with all my new product from the NEW Mini Catalog! There are some AMAZING things in there! I've also got to get started on creating my 14 Days of Love projects for upcoming classes! This is one of my FAVORITE classes! What are you all up to? What's on your list of things to do?
Today I'm sharing a card I created for a tutorial group that I belong to! I created it with the Corner Bouquet stamp set which is a FREE Sale-a-Bration item! It's so simple yet elegant!
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Corner Bouquet (155273); Celebrate Sunflowers (152517)
· Card Stock – Sahara Sand (121043); Whisper White (100730); Early Espresso (119686)
· Stamp Pads – VersaMark (102283)
· Tools – Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Heat Tool (129053); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Misc. – Linen Thread (104199);
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); White Stampin’ Emboss
· Whisper White 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Early Espresso 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
· Sahara Sand 3 ¾” x 5”
· Scrap of Sahara Sand 1” x 3”
1. Stamp flowers in the corner with VersaMark and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder onto the Sahara Sand cardstock using the Corner Bouquet stamp set.
2. Emboss stamped image with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and attach to the Early Espresso cardstock with Stampin’ Seal.
3. Stamp sentiment with VersaMark onto the scrap piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and heat emboss with the White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
4. Tie Linen Thread around sentiment and attach to stamped flower image with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Attach layered image to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Day!!
If you need any of these supplies?
Here's this month's HOSTESS CODE - XFWZPGPW