Good Morning Everyone! Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Did you find any time to create? I had so much fun playing out in my workshop! Lots of new creations to share! I'm excited! A funny thing happened though (not in my workshop...but in life)! I'm a Blue Bloods fan and we watch it as a family every Friday night! For almost a year now (my adult children have moved closer to home)...we have Sunday night dinners. Yesterday my husband smoked meat for carnitas...LOTS OF MEAT! I made homemade tortillas and homemade chips! One at a time each adult kid called or texted that they weren't gonna make it. It was just my husband, myself, our daughter, Kate (who still lives at home), grandma and LOTS OF PORK CARNITAS!! We had so much food! It was crazy! We can have carnitas for a week! We just laughed and enjoyed the meal. Life happens sometimes!
Hey...it's Monday and that means it's time for another "Make-It Monday" Tutorial! I hope you are INSPIRED! I absolutely LOVE this card!
Hip Hip Hooray
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Best Year (152568)
· Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Melon Mambo (115320); Mango Melody (146989); Poppy Parade (119793); Gorgeous Grape (146987); Granny Apple Green (146990); Coastal Cabana (131297)
· Stamp Pads – Gray Granite (147118)
· Misc. Curvy Dies (154319), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Stampin’ SEAL (152813)
· Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 4” x 5 ¼”
· Melon Mambo: 2” x 5”
· Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana: 1 1/2” x 5”
1. Crop all the colored layers with the curved dotted die.
2. Stamp sentiment in the top corner of the layer of white using Gray Granite ink.
3. Add the Coastal Cabana piece under the sentiment so it’s in the curve.
4. Add the remaining colors changing the angle a bit and leaving some space between each one.
5. Trim off all the excess and add layer to card base.
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!
Have a TERRIFIC Day!
Need any of these supplies?