Hello there! Welcome to Monday and today's "Make-It Monday" tutorial! Today was my last day to submit a tutorial for one of my tutorial groups, so I spent the morning creating the card and typing out the directions! I LOVE IT and thought it would be fun to share today! I hope it inspires your creative side! ENJOY!
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Pretty Perennials (154435)
· Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Pool Party (122924); Basic Black (121045); Highland Heather (146986); Gorgeous Grape (146987)
· Specialty Paper – Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (154574)
· Stamp Pads – Bermuda Bay (147096); VersaMark (102283)
· Misc. - Perennial Petals Dies (154321); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Sheer Pool Party Ribbon (152462); Linen Thread (104199); Opal Rounds (154289); Mini Glue Dots (103686); Stampin’ Seal+ (149699); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Heat Tool (129053); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Hole Punch
· Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Pool Party: 3 ¾” x 5”
· Specialty Paper: 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
· Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape & Basic White: scraps
1. Adhere Mercury Glass Designer Acetate to Pool Party cardstock with Mini Glue Dots (in strategic places).
2. Cut the sentiment frame with the Stitched So Sweetly dies using Basic White cardstock and stamp “happy” in Bermuda Bay ink.
3. Punch a hole on each end of frame and thread Sheer Pool Party Ribbon through the holes (behind frame) and attach to acetate with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie ribbon into a bow then tie a triple bow (three strands) using Linen Thread around the Sheer Ribbon bow.
4. Attach card front to Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Using the Perennial Petal dies cut one flower from a scrap piece of Highland Heather cardstock and one flower from a scrap piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock. Attach flowers to card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and add Opal Rounds to each center.
6. Stamp birthday sentiment onto a scrap piece of Basic Black cardstock using VersaMark and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and Heat Tool. Attach sentiment to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Need any of these supplies?
Hi Sir/Madam Check out Example Videos in This Link=http://shorturl.at/OX159ReplyDelete
Check out my Gig on Fiverr:
I will create 3 intro amazing logo animation and YouTube intro or all places