Hello there and HAPPY FRIDAY! YAY!!! It's the weekend! Do you have any plans? I'm gonna go on a hike with a girlfriend....I'm hoping it isn't terribly muddy!! I have my 14 Days of Love projects ready and today I'm going to create my monthly class cards for January classes. I love creating days! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you find a bit of time to create!
Before I share today's project I want to take a minute to make sure you all know that the Mini Catalog is live and can be ordered from. Sale-a-Bration is going strong and there are lots of beautiful and fun products you can choose FREE with a $50 purchase (before tax & shipping)! Last I want to make sure you know that our NEW Basic White products are now available to order! I'm sad that Whisper White is no longer available, but I'm excited to use this new product!
Here's today's project! ENJOY!!
Floating and Fluttering
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Floating & Fluttering Bundle with dies (156239); You Are Amazing (154534)
· Card Stock – Flirty Flamingo (141416); Very Vanilla (101650); Night of Navy (100867); Old Olive (100702)
· Stamp Pads – Night of Navy Ink (147110); Flirty Flamingo Ink (147052); Old Olive Ink (147090)
· Misc. – Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154558); Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (155223) *This paper is a free choice with purchase in the upcoming Sale-a-Bration Brochure for 2021; Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (153200); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Opal Rounds (154289); Wink of Stella (141897); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
· Card Stock 1: Flirty Flamingo- 8 ½” x 5 ½” score at 4 ¼” plus 2” x 4”
· Card Stock 2: Very Vanilla- 2 ¼” x 1” for sentiment 3 ½” x 3” for butterflies
· Card Stock 3: Night of Navy- approx. 3” x 2 ¼”
· Card Stock 4: Old Olive- 3 ¼” x ½” strip
· Fine Are Floral DSP: 4” x 3 ¼”
· Flower and Field DSP: 4” x ¾”
1. Fold card base in half and set aside.
2. Use the Old World Paper Embossing Folder and emboss the 2” x 4” piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Attach the embossed piece of cardstock to the card front at the top leaving a ¼” border.
3. Add the Fine Art Flower paper below the embossed piece leaving a ¼” border around the sides and bottom. Then, add the Flower & Field paper strip in the middle of the two over the seam.
4. Die cut the rectangle shape from the dies using Night of Navy cardstock. Pop this piece up on the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the image with the butterflies and leaves on very Vanilla cardstock in Night of Navy ink. Stamp the insides of the leaves with Old Olive ink and the butterflies using Flirty Flamingo Ink. Die cut the piece using the die and then use your paper snips to cut apart the butterflies and the leaves. You will only use one leaf and 2 of the butterflies.
6. Stamp the sentiment on the Very Vanilla 2 ¼” x 1” piece of cardstock.
7. Add the butterflies and leaf as shown using liquid glue.
8. Snip the ends of the Old Olive cardstock strip at an angle using your paper snips. Then, attach it to the back of your sentiment piece. Attach them to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Finally, add 3 Opal Rounds to the card as shown.
Optional: Add Wink of Stella to the butterfly wings.
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!
Have a TERRIFIC Day!
Need any of these supplies?
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!