Hello everyone! I hope you are all well and safe! My plan was to come home from my anniversary trip and get back to blogging and all of my social media....but life happens. On our way home, we saw the beginning of a fire (actually two). Turns out it was soon to be called the Monument Fire and it is threatening much of our county. It has grown to over 50,000 acres. We've been busy evacuating animals from the town just west of us. Which animal do you think would be easier to transport....four sheep or fourteen turkeys? What an adventure!!! We have a plan on where to take Kate's horse (and our friends that stays her) and we have our to go packs ready. For now...I'm gonna keep creating and sharing what I love to do! We'd sure appreciate your prayers....pray for Trinity County in California!
It's Monday and I have a FUN "Make-It Monday" to share with you! It's so true...those hills...those trials are much easier to face with friends by our side!
Right Behind You
|All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®|
· Stamp Set: Right Behind You (155790)
· Card Stock and Paper: Shimmery White (101910), Pool Party (122924), Basic Black (121045), Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (155426 – may only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards dollars)
· Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Sahara Sand (147117)
· Miscellaneous: Basic Borders Dies (155558), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs in Daffodil Delight (154883), Flirty Flamingo (154884), Pool Party (154894), Crumb Cake (154882), Bronze/Ivory (154922), Smoky Slate (154904), and Basic Black (154843), Linen Thread (104199); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Paper Snips (103579); Bone Folder (102300), Paper Trimmer (152392), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Post-It Note
· Pool Party:5 ½” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”, crease folded with Bone Folder, 3/4” x 3”, scraps for corner clouds
· Basic Black: 4” x 5-1/4”
· Shimmery White: 3-3/4” x 5”
· Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5”
· Thread” 34”
1. Stamp bicycle with Memento Ink taking care to position at an angle on a diagonal and left of center. Align a small Post-It Note right along the top of the basket and then stamp dog with Memento Ink. With Sahara Sand, stamp off once then stamp ground beneath bicycle tires.
2. Color in the bicyclists with Stampin’ Blends. If the pants need touching up, fill in with the Light Basic Black.
3. Using two of the Basic Borders Dies cut out the hill the bicycle will be on with a Pool Party sheet of Designer Series Paper and two scraps of Pool Party to create clouds in the card front corners. Adhere them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere that whole piece to the Basic Black Layer.
4. Wrap Linen Thread around bottom of card front twice. Tie bow about 1/3 from left edge. Trim ends with Paper Snips.
5. Stamp sentiment on Pool Party. Adhere to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach Basic Black to Pool Party card base.