Hey there friends! I hope your weekend was terrific! If you have been affected by Hurricane Ida, flooding, fires, etc. I pray that you are all safe! Last week, the day after we brought our daughter and her horse home from our son's place, there was a fire threatening his home. Thankfully he is safe and the fire is out. Today, another son's place is being threatened by fire. These fires are consuming so much of California. Dan, Kate and I are all safe as are our adult kids. Tomorrow, Kate, begins her Junior year in high school. It's another year of anything but normal....but she is blessed to be able to attend in person!
It's Monday and I have a beautiful tutorial to to inspire you! ENJOY!
Evergreen Elegance Friends Card
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamps – Evergreen Elegance stamp set (153313)
• Paper – Tidings of Christmas DSP (155718); Sahara Sand (121043); Soft Succulent (155776); Basic White (159276)
• Ink – Evening Evergreen (155576); Misty Moonlight (153118)
• Misc. – Holiday Rhinestones (150457); Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon (155780); Bark 3D Embossing Folder (155431); Stitched Rectangle Dies (151820); Ornate Frames Dies (150664)
• Sahara Sand – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; 3” x 5-1/4”
• Tidings of Christmas DSP – 1” x 5-1/4”
• Soft Succulent – 2-3/8” x 3-3/4”
• Basic White – 2-3/4” x 4” and 3” x 1-1/4” for die-cuts
• Ribbon – 16”
1. Adhere the DSP to the left edge of the Sahara Sand card base front.
2. Emboss the Sahara Sand piece with Bark Folder; adhere to the card front.
3. Tie Open Weave Ribbon around card front into a double-knot and position over DSP layer.
4. Die-cut a Basic White Stitched Rectangles shape and Basic White Ornate Frames shape.
5. Stamp large pine tree onto rectangle in Evening Evergreen ink.
6. Stamp medium pine trees next to first tree in stamped-off Misty Moonlight ink.
7. Pop up onto Soft Succulent layer and mount onto the card front.
8. Stamp sentiment in Evening Evergreen onto Ornate Frames label; pop up with Dimensionals.
9. Add three Pool Party Holiday Rhinestones around the trees.
Click HERE to shop now!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!