Hello there all my crafty friends! Thank you for following my blog! I love sharing what I love to do! I have an update on our fire situation and another Whimsical Tree tutorial to share with you!
We were able to get our daughter, her horse and a friends horse down to Redding last night. They are all staying at my son's house. Today, we were given an evacuation warning. This is a BE READY warning. We have our to go bags packed, photos and all the fun ceramic treasures my kids have made me. I also packed some crafts (some Paper Pumpkins and card kits)! One of my dear customers had told me she wished she had crafts when she had to evacuate during the Carr Fire. We will leave as soon as the order comes out! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!
Here's the card I made for the tutorial group I belong too! I really love the Whimsical Trees bundle!!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Whimsical Trees (156330); Bundle ( 156810) or Suite (156276)
· Cardstock – Basic White Thick (159229); Mint Macaron (138337)
· Designer Paper – Whimsy & Wonder 12 x 12 (156329); Vellum (101856)
· Stamp Pads – Polished Pink (155712)
· Misc. – Christmas Tree Dies (156339); Bundle (156810) or Suite (156276); Wonderful Snowflakes (156340); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571); Multipurpose Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
· Basic White Thick : 8 ½ x 5 ½” and 2” x 3” scrap for sentiment.
· Mint Macaron: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” and scraps to cut tree.
· Whimsy & Wonder DSP: 3 ¾” x 5” and scraps to cut trees.
· Attach Mint Macaron cardstock to Basic White cardstock with Stampin’ Seal.
· Attach Whimsy & Wonder dsp to Mint Macaron cardstock with Stampin’ Seal.
· Cut trees & decorations for trees with the Whimsy & Wonder dsp, Mint Macaron cardstock and vellum and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
· Stamp sentiment onto scrap piece of Thick Basic White cardstock and cut out with a scalloped stitched rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
· Attach sentiment over trees with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the right side and Multipurpose Glue on the left side (so it is level)
· Attach a large Wonderful Snowflake to card with a Stampin’ Dimensional over the trees and the sentiment.
· Cut smaller snowflakes from the Wonderful Snowflakes and attach with Multipurpose Glue on top of and under sentiment.
· Attach 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to centers of snowflakes and to sentiment.
Click HERE to shop now!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!