Hello there! I hope you had a terrific weekend! Did you find any time to create? Things are really strange here due to the fires. We are still on evacuation warning. The town next to us was on evacuation order and it has just been changed to a warning so I'm hoping that is a good sign. We so want to bring our daughter home and the horses too. I miss waking up to my girl...my hugs and kisses and I miss looking out the window at Shyanne and Teddy in their corrals! I even miss them kicking their troughs when they want to be fed! Maybe tomorrow will be the day!
Before I share today's tutorial, I'd like to make sure you know I'm still able to place orders if you're not wanting to place them online! You can email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org - I'm 1,500 points away from earning the Western Caribbean Cruise in 2022 and would so appreciate any and all orders! I have until September 30th to make it happen! Be sure to check out my monthly special below the tutorial!
It's Monday and time for a fun Make-It Monday tutorial! Halloween is right around the corner so I thought I'd share this cute treat holder!!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Set – Cutest Halloween (156480)
· Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Basic Black (121045)
· Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103)
· Misc. – Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends (154887); Cute Halloween 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (156479); Tombstone Treat Boxes (156486); Black & White ¼” Gingham Ribbon (156485); 1½” Metallic Mesh Ribbon (153550); Opal Rounds (154289); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Basic White: ¾” x 2¼”
· Basic Black: 2¾” x 3⅛”
· Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2½” x 2⅞”
· Mesh Ribbon: About 28” – 30”
· Gingham Ribbon: About 12” – 14”
1. Assemble Tombstone box. Make sure to choose a small size for the bottom and a larger size for the top.
2. Adhere DSP to Basic Black. Adhere to front of tombstone.
3. Double mesh ribbon and tie in a knot.
4. Color one-third (about 8”) of the gingham ribbon with blends. Cut in half.
5. Lay remaining gingham ribbon and one piece of Highland Heather ribbon across mesh knot. Tie remaining Highland Heather in a knot around the mesh and other gingham pieces.
6. Stamp sentiment on Basic White with Highland Heather ink. Adhere to front under ribbon knot with dimensionals.
7. Add opal rounds to the front.
Click HERE to shop now!