Hello there!! I hope life is treating you well! I am so thankful for days that go smoothly and for sunshiny days! It's been beautiful here and I'm totally enjoying it! I hosted a four day retreat this past weekend (hence my MIA) AND ran the snack bar at our first baseball game last Friday. The retreat was wonderful...lots of laughing, cooking, eating and creating! The snack bar was terrific too. I only stayed for one game (as I had my retreat ladies to visit with) but a couple of moms ran it for me for the second game! All the proceeds go to my son, Adam's Memorial Scholarship Fund. I'm so happy that the high school teams are playing and that they allow me to still be a part of things...I am VERY BLESSED!
The Snail Mail bungle is retiring with the current catalog and I am so sad! I think it's such a cute set (and I'm normally not a huge CUTE fan)! Here's a fun card and tutorial for you to try!
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Snail Mail Bundle (156255)
· Cardstock – Bermuda Bay (131197), Basic White (159276), Real Red (102482)
· Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black Pad (132708)
· Miscellaneous. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Real Red (154899) and Balmy Blue (154830) Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs, Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Snail Mail Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154577), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal Plus (143699), Wink of Stella (141897)
· Bermuda Bay: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” – card base
· Real Red: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” plus scrap for tiny envelope
· Snail Mail DSP: 3” x 3” plus scrap for tiny ‘letter’, 5 ¼” x 1” for inside decorative strip
· Basic White: 5 ¼” x 4” plus scrap for snail
1. Create Bermuda Bay card base.
2. Stamp cute snail on Basic White with Memento stamp pad and color with Blends. Die cut. Paint the shell with Wink of Stella.
3. Die cut small envelope in Real Red, fold and adhere envelope sides together with Mini Glue Dot.
4. Die cut tiny letter, stamp with small heart and insert into envelope.
5. Adhere 1” DSP to 4’ x 5 ¼” Basic White, stamp “You snailed it!” and add to inside of the card.
6. Cut off 2” from the front panel of the card. Adhere DSP to Real Red and adhere to the front panel allowing approximately ½” over the edge.
7. Add snail with Dimensionals. Add small envelope to the left of the snail with Stampin’ Seal plus
8. Stamp envelope with ‘HAPPY MAIL enclosed’ stamp.
9. Send to a friend …….
Need to place an order?
Click HERE to shop now!