Hey there my paper crafting friends! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!How are you doing today? Are you wearing your green and having corned beef and cabbage for dinner?
Have you placed you FREE SHIPPING order with Stampin' Up! There's still time, but it ends today!
I had a class down the mountain and did have an extra minute to blog this morning but I want to share a card I made last night for a tutorial group I'm in! It's so cute, retro and fun! I hope you like it!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp sets: Snailed It (154472 or discounted as a bundle with Snail Dies (156255)
· Cardstock and Paper: Basic White (159276); Bermuda Bay (131197); Basic Black (121045); Soft Suede (115318); Bumblebee (153077); Blushing Bride (131198)
· Designer Paper: Snail Mail (154577)
· Ink: VersaMark (102283); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
· Tools: Snail Dies (154327); Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Pierced Blooms Dies (154312); Classic Label Punch (141491); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
· Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Stampin’ Blends Bermuda Bay (154878); Old Olive (154892); Flirty Flamingo (154884); Daffodil Delight (154883)
· Basic White Card Base – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; Stitched Circle (largest)
· Bermuda Bay - 4” x 5 ¼”; Stitched Circle (smallest)
· Snail Mail DSP – 3 ¾” x 4 ½”
1. Attach Snail Mail designer paper to Bermuda Bay cardstock and then to Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
2. Cut largest stitched circle from Basic White cardstock and stamp mushroom image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with Stampin’ Blends. Attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. Using the Snail Dies, cut small mushroom and smallest stitched circle from Bermuda Bay cardstock. Attach to stamped image with Stampin’ Dimensionals, as seen in photo.
4. Using the Snail Dies, cut large mushroom from Bumblebee cardstock and small mushroom from Blushing Bride cardstock and attach to stamped image with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Using the Piereced Blooms Dies cut one flower from Bumblebee cardstock and flower center from Soft Suede cardstock. Attach flower to Bermuda Bay stitched circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals and center to flower with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
6. Stamp sentiment with VersaMark onto Basic Black cardstock and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Cut with Classic Label Punch and attach under flower with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. Tie a bow with two pieces of Blushing Bride twine around the sentiment.
Hey...thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful evening and rest of your week!
Need to place an order?
Click HERE to shop now!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!