Hello there my paper crafting friends! I hope you are all well! I can't believe it's Thursday already! Here I am at 55 years old, remembering my mom telling me that life goes FAST once you've turned 21! IT'S SO TRUE!!
I have a fun tutorial to share with you today! I'd love to hear what you think about the black & white....do you think a pop of color might be fun?
All images ©
1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Set: Happy Thoughts (154507)
- Paper: Basic Black (121045), Basic White (159276), True Love Designer Series Paper (154281),
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Extras: ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326), Matte Black Dots (154284), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579)
· Basic Black: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” (card base)
· True Love DSP: one floral image; 2 ½” x 5” – cut two with different patterns
· Basic White: 3” x ¾”
1. Adhere the two panels of DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
2. Stamp the greeting on the small piece of Basic White and use Paper Snips to angle the end of this panel.
3. Use Paper Snips to “fussy cut” a floral image from the DSP – there are several that would work.
4. Tie a large bow with the Crinkled Seam Binding and pull both loops down.
5. Attach bow to the back of the flower, securing with a glue dot.
6. Attach the greeting panel to the back of the flower, and adhere to card front with dimensionals. To finish the card, add a Matte Black Dot to the word panel.
Hey...thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!
Have a FUN rest of your day!
If you need any of the supplies Click HERE to shop now!