Hello everyone! Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had a blast. All but one of my kids came home on Saturday and we made Japanese food together! It was so much FUN and oh so DELICIOUS! I love my family so much and I am so grateful they like to come home! I am so blessed!
It's Monday....so you know I have a "Make-It Monday" Tutorial for you! ENJOY!!
· Stamp sets: Butterfly Brilliance (155092 or discounted as a bundle with the Brilliant Wings Dies 155821), Brushed Blooms (154432)
· Cardstock and Paper: Basic White (159276), Magenta Madness (153080), Mango Melody (146989), Basic Black (121045), Natural Touch Specialty Paper (156825)
· Ink: Classic Stampin’ Pad in Magenta Madness (153117) and Mango Melody (147093), Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708)
· Miscellaneous: Brilliant Wings Dies (155523 or discounted as a bundle with Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set 155821), Stitched With Whimsy Dies (155314), Sweet Silhouettes Dies (149541), Classic Label Punch (141491), Blending Brushes (153611), Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (152475), Paper Snips (103579), Paper Trimmer (152392), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
· Magenta Madness card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder, scrap about 1” x 3”
· Mango Melody: 4” x 5-1/4”
· Basic Black: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
· Specialty Paper: 4-1/2” x 3-3/4”
· Basic White: 3-1/2” x 3-3/4”
· Gold metallic trim: 22”
1. Stamp butterfly on Basic White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. With Blending Brushes, apply Magenta Madness ink to the sides and edges and Mango Melody ink to the center of the butterfly. Be sure to color outside the lines so when it is die-cut, there is no white showing. Reapply inks to desired depth of color. Die cut with Brilliant Wings Dies. Using scoring blade of Paper Trimmer, score the right and left sides of the body so you can fold the wings up later. Set aside.
2. With the 3-1/4” wide frame from Stitched With Whimsy Dies, run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine onto Basic Black Cardstock.
3. Die cut branch from Natural Touch Specialty Paper with Sweet Silhouettes Dies. Adhere to Basic Black layer using dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and position so the branch extends past left edge. Snip off excess branch with Paper Snips.
4. Stamp sentiment on Magenta Madness. Punch with Classic Label Punch so sentiment is close to left side of punch. Trim right side with Paper Trimmer.
5. Attach Basic Black layer to Mango Melody with Stampin’ Seal.
6. Tie a knot in edgs of twine to create a large circle. Shape them to become three smaller circles, position on card front, add dabs of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to area that will be covered by the butterfly. Set aside to dry.
Attach card layers to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals then, using the same adhesive, add sentiment, and butterfly. Fold butterfly wings up.
Isn't this a beautiful card? I just love it!
Hey...thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you'll give this card a try!
Have a FUN rest of your day and a great week!
If you need any of the supplies Click HERE to shop now!