Hey there everyone! Let's get this day started! I hope you are all well and anxiously awaiting this weeks "Make-It Monday" video! ENJOY!!
Hydrangea Birthday Card
· Stamp Sets – Hydrangea Haven Bundle (156251), Art Gallery Stamp Set (154421)
· Card Stock – Gorgeous Grape (146987) Whisper White (100730) Pear Pizzaz (131201)
· Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103), Gorgeous Grape (147099), Pear Pizzaz (147104)
Misc. – Pastel Pearls (154571),
Lovely Labels Pick A Punch (152883)
· Gorgeous Grape cardstock 4.25 x 11
· Whisper White cardstock 4” x 5.25”
· Scrap of Whisper White for the punch .50”
· Scrap of Pear Pizzaz punch .75
Second piece of Pear Pizzaz for your Leaves
1. Score at 5.25 and fold the Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
2. Take your Whisper White cardstock and stamp the background of the large Hydrangea with Highland Heather. I stamped 5 spots on the card.
3. Take your large Hydrangea flower and stamp just the petals onto the Highland Heather spots with Gorgeous Grape. Helpful hint, I mounted just the flower onto my block (E) and wiped off any excess ink that might I been on the leaves and stem with my finger.
4. With the small leaf, stamp 7 leaves around the card with Pear Pizzaz
5. With the small flower, stamp this with gorgeous grape around the card to fill in some of the white background spots. I stamped 5. With the background flower that matches, stamp with Highland Heather. To get a different shade stamp once on a scrap piece of paper and then stamp the flower to fill in with color.
6. Using the scallop portion of the punch take your .50 Whisper White and punch one end. Helpful Hint: Cut this a little shy of .50 so it fits into the slot.
7. Stamp this with your sentiment, used the Happy Birthday from the Art Gallery Stamp Set with Gorgeous Grape.
8. Take your strip of Pear Pizzaz and again make sure you cut this a little shy of .75 so it fits into the slot.
9. Attach the two punch items into a layer and glue to your card. Cut off the extra so it matches the edge of your card.
10. Take your small leaf and stamp 2 leaves with the Pear Pizzaz ink onto your Pear Pizzaz cardstock. Take the leaf outline die and run thru your Cut and Emboss machine, cut out two leaves. Tuck these behind the punch scallop sentiment to add some interest.
11. Take your pearls and put one the label as well as a few on the card, 1 used three.
This makes a quick and easy card and one that works great to make several of at the same time to mail out to your friends and family.
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today!
I hope your week goes smoothly and that you have a chance to create!
If you need any of the supplies Click HERE to shop now!