Hello there! How's your day going? It's a dark and rainy day at my place! A perfect day to do some creating! Before I get out to my workshop, I want to share a really cool card from one of my tutorial groups! This is a great masculine card...I love how the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder looks like water! Check it out below!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Sailing Home (149457)
· Card Stock – Night of Navy (100867); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110)
· Misc. – Smooth Sailing (149576); Stitched Nested Labels (149638); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (153200); Sponge Brayers (141714)
· Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½” 3 ¾” x 5” 2 ½” x 2” scraps
· Night of Navy: 3 6/8” x 5 1/8”
· Create Whisper White card base.
· Ink sailboats using Night of Navy ink and stamp onto Whisper White scraps. Die-cut using Smooth Sailing dies.
· Ink brayer with Night of Navy ink and apply to inside of Old World Paper 3D embossing folder. Insert Whisper White layer. Run through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
· Ink phrase with Night of Navy ink and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Die-cut using Stitched Nested Labels
· Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere Whisper White layer to Night of Navy layer and then to card base. Adhere phrase.
· Attach sailboats to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks a bunch for stopping by today!
I hope you find some time to create and try this technique!
I can't wait to play with it!
Need to place an order?
Click HERE to shop now!