Hello everyone! Did you enjoy your weekend? I sure hope so! I had a few of my kiddos come for Sunday night dinner and my heart was happy! I LOVE cookbooks and I LOVE Blue Bloods (their Sunday night dinners has been my dream)! Well...I found a Blue Bloods cookbook on Amazon and I'm so excited! The first recipe I used was Yankee Bean Soup and yesterday I made a Corn & Pepper salad. Both were delicious! Every Sunday, I'm gonna try a new recipe from the book to celebrate my family!
Well...it's Monday and I have a wonderful tutorial to share with you today! ENJOY!
In the Pines
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – In the Pines (153448); In the Pines Bundle (155182)
· Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake (126975)
· Misc. – Red & Green Foil Sheets (153510); All the Trimmings Embellishments (153540); Paper Snips (103579); Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (152320); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ SEAL (152813)
· Card Stock 1: Crumb Cake- 8 ½” x 5 ½” 5” x 3 ¾”
· Card Stock 2: Soft Sea Foam- 3” x 4 ¼” 2 ¼” x ½”
· Card Stock 3: Whisper White- 2 ¾” x 4”
· DSP: Green Foil Sheet- 2 ½” x 3 ¾”
1. Score the Crumb Cake card base at 4 ¼” on the long side and fold in half. Set aside.
2. Emboss the 5” x 3 ¾” Crumb Cake layer with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
3. Attach to the front of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Die cut the tree shape using the Pine Wood Dies in the center of the Whisper White layer. Then stamp the image under the tree using Crumb Cake ink.
5. Attach the Whisper White layer to the Green Foil paper layer using Stampin’ SEAL adhesive. Add the adhesive to the Whisper White layer then place on green foil so as not to get adhesive showing through the tree die cut.
6. Then attach that whole piece to the Soft Sea Foam layer with Stampin’ SEAL. Then, that piece will be popped up on the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Stamp your greeting using Crumb Cake ink on the Soft Sea Foam strip. Use Paper Snips to cut your greeting in half then pop it up on the card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Lastly, add All the Trimmings Embellishments to the front of the tree.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I love what I do and I love sharing it with all of you!
Have a FANTASTIC day!
If you need any of these supplies?