Hello everyone! Oh my goodness...it was a chilly 18 degrees this morning! Just a bit nippy! All is well with me though and I hope you are all well too! I'm loving the fall colors and listening to the leaves as they fall. The other day was a windy day and every time it blew, hundreds of leaves came falling down. It sounded like it was raining and sent me running to the window every time to check. It was delightful!
It's already Monday again and I have another "Make-It Monday" to share with you!
"Make-It Monday" - Tag Buffet
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Tag Buffet (153612)
· Card Stock – Real Red (102482); Whisper White (100730); Pear Pizzazz (131201); Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (153492)
· Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Real Red (147084); Pear Pizzazz (147104)
· Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Real Red Combo (154899); Stampin Blends Old Olive Combo (154892); Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (154883); Stitched Shapes Dies (152323); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels (146924)
· Real Red: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Pear Pizzazz: 2” x 5 1/4”
· Whisper White: 5 ¼” x 4”, scrap for die cut oval
· DSP: 1/4” x 4”
1. Die cut the medium Stitched oval with white cardstock.
2. Stamp the ornament on the stitched oval shape using Memento Black ink.
3. Color as desired using the Stampin’ Blend Markers. Add a black “string” with the black marker.
4. Stamp the leaf all over the Pear Pizzazz cardstock using Pear Pizzazz ink.
5. On the right side of the white cardstock stamp the long phrase multiple times to cover the right side of cardstock.
6. Layer and secure all of the cardstock as shown in the photo. Attach the Stitched oval with Dimensionals.
7. Add red rhinestones as desired, to the ornament, to finish.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I love what I do and I love sharing it with all of you!
Have a FANTASTIC day!
If you need any of these supplies?
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!