Hello there! How are my crafty friends today? Have you had anytime to create today? The little brown truck just came to my house with two large Stampin' Up! boxes! It's my pre-order from OnStage...all things from the upcoming Mini Catalog that starts in January! I can't wait to unpack, touch, and play with all my new product! You are gonna love this catalog!
But WAIT....there's still a lot of wonderful products in the Holiday and Annual catalogs! Here's a tutorial using one of my favorite bundles! ENJOY!
Love of Leaves
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Love of Leaves Bundle (155195)
· Card Stock – Cinnamon Cider (153078), Brushed Metallic (153524), Very Vanilla (101650)
· Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147144)
· Misc. – Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (150646), 3/8” Embroidered Ribbon (153554), Acorn Trinkets (153552), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
· Cinnamon Cider cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” on the long edge
· Brushed Metallic cardstock: Darkest color 4” x 5-1/4”, Lightest color scrap for leaf and decorative strip ½” x 4”
· Very Vanilla: scrap for sentiment
1. Emboss the largest, dark metallic panel using the Hammered Metal embossing folder.
2. Use the leaf (as shown) from the Stitched Leaves Dies and cut out of the embossed metallic panel using photo for placement. The leaf can be used on another project.
3. Emboss the ½” x 4” strip of metallic cardstock using the large background image. Adhere to darker panel about ¾” from the bottom edge.
4. Cut one leaf from the same die used in step 2 from the lightest metallic scrap.
5. Lay the full front panel on card front without adhering. Add adhesive to the leaf and adhere inside the negative space.
6. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the embossed front panel and adhere to card front using the leaf to line it up.
7. Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Early Espresso cardstock and cut as shown.
8. Tie a bow and add to the leaf stem with a Mini Glue Dot. Add the Acorn Trinket with a glue dot as well.
9. Add a dimensional to the sentiment and adhere as shown.
TThanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! Have a wonderful afternoon and evening!
If you need any of these supplies?