Good morning everyone! I hope you had a fun Halloween and a wonderful weekend! It has been crazy busy in my world the last couple of weeks! I had a four day retreat, a special Christmas card class, my regular classes, Halloween and school festivities, family dinners AND....my son, Erik, proposed to his girlfriend. Life is just happening so fast!
Thanks for stopping in today. I have a simple and cute Christmas card to share with you in my "Make-It Monday" Tutorial. It's from the PS Tutorial group I belong to....ENJOY!
"Make-It Monday" Tree Angle Card
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!
• Stamps: Tree Angle (153442)
• Card Stock: Thick Whisper White (140272); Whisper White (100730); Early Espresso (119686); Just Jade (153079); Heartwarming Hugs DSP (153492)
• Inks: Early Espresso (147114); Real Red (147084); Just Jade (153115)
• Misc: Stitched Triangles Dies (152710); Real Red 3/16: Braided Linen Trim (153546); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
· Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
· Whisper White: scrap for stamping
· Just Jade: scrap for die cutting triangle
· Early Espresso: ½” x 5 ½”
· DSP: 1 ½” x 5 ½”
· Braided Trim: about 6”
1. Add the espresso card stock to the back of the dsp and that to the card front.
2. Stamp ‘Happy wishes to you and yours’ using espresso ink just above the espresso card stock on the card base.
3. Stamp the leaf image onto the scrap of white cardstock using just jade ink.
4. Stamp the floral image over top using real red.
5. Die cut using the coordinating shape triangle.
6. Die cut the third largest tall, narrow triangle from the just jade scrap.
7. Attach the two trees together and then add them to the card base using dimensionals.
8. Stamp two tree trunks using espresso ink and cut them out. Add them to the card front.
9. Tie a bow from the braided trim and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.
10. Add three red rhinestones.
Wanna make this card, but need the supplies...