Hello everyone! Happy Friday! I can't believe it's the weekend already and Thanksgiving is almost here! It's also my husbands birthday on Sunday! I shopped on Wednesday for his birthday and Thanksgiving and I got a FREE 19.5 pound turkey! It was worth the chaos of a busy Winco! Are you ready for your Thanksgiving? Are you gathering?
Today, I want to share a really cute card made with the Curvy Christmas stamp set! I LOVE it! Have you gotten yours yet? It's available while supplies last! It's ADORABLE!!
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets –Curvy Christmas Stamp Set (155364)
· Card Stock –Cherry Cobbler (119685); Shaded Spruce (146981); Sahara Sand (121043); Classic Christmas DSP (155969)
· Stamp Pads – Cherry Cobbler (147083); Shaded Spruce (147088)
· Misc- Curvy Dies (154319); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
· Cherry Cobbler: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” score at 4 1/4” on 8 ½” side (card base)
· Shaded Spruce: 5 1/4 x 4”
· Sahara Sand: 5 ¼” x 4”; 5” x 3 ¾”
· Classic Christmas DSP: 2 pieces of Sahara Sand 2” x 5 1/4”; 2 pieces of Shaded Spruce 2” x 5 1/4”; 1 piece of Cherry Cobbler 2” x 5 1/4”
1. Fold Cherry Cobbler c/s in half (card base).
2. Adhere Shaded Spruce piece centered on Cherry Cobbler base.
3. Die cut Classic Christmas pieces with the curvy line die. You should have 10 pieces of curvy papers.
4. Lay out the curved DSP pieces on the smaller piece of Sahara Sand piece until you are happy with how they line up. See picture for placement. Be sure to leave a gap between the top piece and the bottom pieces.
5. Stamp the trees in Shaded Spruce in the gap. Then stamp Merry Christmas in Cherry Cobbler on the bottom Sahara Sand DSP piece in left corner.
6. Adhere larger Sahara Sand piece on inside of card.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I love what I do and I love sharing it with all of you!
Have a FANTASTIC day!
If you need any of these supplies?