Hello Everyone!! Golly...it's been a busy day! I taught my daughter how to make cinnamon rolls, kid sat the neighbors kid and ran a bunch of errands! I hope your day was productive and fun!
I have a BEAUTIFUL card to share with you today for "Make-It Monday"!
"Make-It Monday" Bells Are Ringing
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Bells Are Ringing Bundle (153024) *stamp and die in the bundle
· Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Shimmery White (101910), Vellum (101856), Gold Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes (147901), Real Red Glimmer Paper (150427), Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
· Ink: Real Red (147084)
· Tools & Accessories: 2-1/4" Circle Punch (143720), 2" Circle Punch (133782), Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457), Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (150705), Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder (151801), Mini Glue Dots (1036830, Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin' Blends Marker (144576)
· Misc: Die Cutting Machine
· Card Base: Gold Foil-Edged Card
· Cardstock #2: Real Red Glimmer 5¼ x 4
· Cardstock #3: Gold Foil Sheet 5 x 3¾, *2 x 3 for bells
· Cardstock #4: Shimmery White 2¼ x 2½
· Cardstock #5: Vellum 2¼ x 2
· Cardstock #6: Real Red 5¼ x 4
· Cardstock #7: Whisper White 5 x 3¾
· Punch out a 2” and a 2¼ circle in the center of the Real Red Glimmer paper. Make sure to leave ¼ space on all sides. This piece will be used for layer.
· Using the Tin Tile 3D embossing folder, emboss the 5 x 3¾ Gold Foil piece.
· Adhere to the Real Red Glimmer paper piece. The one that you punched out the 2 circles.
· Adhere the 2¼ real red glimmer circle into the embossed gold foil.
· Cut the 2” circle real red glimmer into 4.
· Adhere ¼ of the circle at each corner of the gold foil embossed.
· Adhere onto the card base.
· Die cut: the large detail bell out of the Shimmery White cardstock, full medium bell out of Vellum, round detail bell and medium detail bell out of gold foil.
· Using the light Cherry Cobbler stamping blends color the back of the vellum bell. Adhere the medium detail gold bell into the front of the vellum bell.
· Using glue dots adhere the bells onto the red glimmer circle. *keep the small round bell for inside of the card.
· Make a bow out of the tassel from Most Wonderful Time Product Medley and adhere at the top of the bells.
· Adhere the gold Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones at the bottom of the bells.
· Stamp the greeting using Real Red ink onto the 5 x 3¾ Whisper White.
· Adhere to the Real Read cardstock, then inside the card base.
· Adhere the round detail gold bell inside top left and adhere a little piece of tassel.
Hey...that's it for today (tonight)! Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
Here's what's happening with Scrap Happens Here this month! THANKS so much for stopping by! ENJOY the rest of your day!
Please use this months Hostess Code!
(ONLY if your order is less than $150.00)
REMEMBER...use November's hostess code SZCYEYZP and place a minimum order of $50 (before tax and shipping) and you'll get goodies from me!! These will be mailed separately the first week of December!
receive the following...
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before
tax& shipping). When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Just
- The projects we make in my November classes! Here's what were making this month!
You'll also receive this months gift when you spend a minimum of $50 (before tax & shipping)!
(an $5.00 value)
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!