Hello everyone! Here we are...WEEK EIGHT of our 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Christmas! WOW is it ever going fast! I have a beautiful project to share with you today! This is super fun and easy to create! I hope you love it and will give it a try!
Here's what's happening with Scrap Happens Here this month! THANKS so much for stopping by! ENJOY the rest of your day!
Christmas Gleaming Bag in a Box & Tag
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Christmas Gleaming (150464)
· Cardstock – Pretty Peacock ( 150880); Sahara Sand (121043)
· Designer Series Paper – Brightly Gleaming (150429)
· Stamp Pads – Sahara Sand (147117) and VersaMark (102283)
· Misc. – Paper Trimmer (152392); Delightful Tag Topper Punch (149518); Story Label Punch (150076); Gleaming Ornaments Punch (150647); Classic Weave Ribbon (150394); Metallic Brads (146929); White Embossing Powder (109132); Burlap Ribbon (141487); Lace Trim (149593); Magnolia Lane Ribbon (149385); Linen Thread (104199); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Heat Tool (129053); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
· Pretty Peacock: 4 ½” X 4 ½” scored at 1” on all four sides (cut and score two)
· Brightly Gleaming: 5” x 11” and 7” x 11 (one 12 x 12 sheet makes two bags)
1. Cut a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock 2” X 4” and punch top with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch. Stamp background with dots in Sahara Sand ink.
2. Stamp three ornaments with VersaMark and heat emboss with White embossing powder and with Pretty Peacock Ink then punch out with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch. Attach one to the tag with snail adhesive and the other two with dimensionals.
3. Stamp Merry Christmas with VersaMark and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
1. Punch Tag with the Story Label Punch. Stamp background with frills in Sahara Sand ink then stamp sentiment over the frills with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
Bag in a Box Instructions:
1. Create box using 4 ½” x 4 ½” Pretty Peacock cardstock, scoring all sides at 1”.
Attach Brightly Gleaming designer paper to box with Tear & Tape.
2. Make tab for both bags using the Story Label Punch and Sahara Sand cardstock. Cut it in half and attach to the front and back of the bag with Tear and Tape and Copper Metallic Brads.
3. Separate threads from the Burlap Ribbon by cutting down one side and taking it apart. Use several threads to tie tabs together and around the Classic Weave Ribbon (Merry Christmas Ribbon) for tallest bag. Use separated Burlap Ribbon, Lace Trim and Magnolia Lane Ribbon to tie the shorter bag together.
4. Hang tags from tabs on each bag.
Here's a close up of the tags!
Hey...thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! Have a FANTASTIC day and come let me share some more inspiration with you tomorrow!!