Good Morning everyone! Did you enjoy the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop last night? There are sure some talented ladies out there! Well...here we are...only 55 days until Christmas! Here' Week Five's Project! Hope this CUTE creation gives you INSPIRATION!
Birds of a Feather
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
• Birds of a Feather stamp set - (150571)
• Cardstock – Crumb Cake (120953); Old Olive (100702); Very Vanilla (101650)
• Stamp Pads – Memento (132708)
• Misc. – Night before Christmas 6 x 6 DSP (150437); Stitched Shapes (145372); Red Basic Rhinestones (146924); 1 inch circle punch (119868); 1 1/8 Scallop Punch (146138); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Reversible Ribbon (149496); Snowfall Accents Puff Paint (150691); Heat Tool (129053); Mango Melody Blends Combo (147945); Crumb Cake Blends Combo (144601); Poppy Parade Blends Combo (147275)
• Crumb Cake Cardstock: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
• Old Olive: 3 ¼ " x 4"
• Very Vanilla: scrap approx. 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”, 3 ½ x 8 ½,
• Night before Christmas Designer Series Paper: 3” x 3 ¾”
• Scrap of Poppy Parade about 1 ½ x 1 ½
• Fold the Very Vanilla in half at 4 ¼.
• Attach the Old Olive and DSP together with liquid glue or snail adhesive, wrap with the ribbon tie in a knot.
• Stamp the Bird on the larger scrap Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut with the largest Stitched Square and color with the Blends, use the puff paint on the Santa Hat and heat with Heat Tool, once cooled adhere on top of the DSP layer with desired adhesive.
• Adhere Bird Layer to the folded Very Vanilla piece with dimensionals, adhere this to the crumb cake piece.
• Stamp the sentiment and punch of with the 1-inch circle punch, cut out 1-1/8 scallop in the Poppy Parade and adhere them together. Use a dimensional to adhere as shown.
• Adhere red rhinestones as desired.
Isn't that a CUTE?? Thanks a BUNCH for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!
Here's what's happening with Scrap Happens Here this month!
Please use this months Hostess Code!
(ONLY if your order is less than $150.00)
REMEMBER...use October's hostess code DWF62FMY and place a minimum order of $50 (before tax and shipping) and you'll get goodies from me!! These will be mailed separately the first week of November!
receive the following...
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before
tax& shipping). When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Just
- The projects we make in my October classes! Here's what were making this month!
You'll also receive this months gift when you spend a minimum $50 (before tax & shipping)!
In Color Faceted Dots
(an $6.50 value)
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!