Good Morning! ENJOY your Wednesday! I'm heading down the mountain or my Redding workshop today! Can't wait to see everyone! Before I head out though I want to share this weeks 12 Weeks of Christmas projects with you!
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
*Host sets may only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards on a qualifying order.
· Stamp set: Holiday Haul *host set (150536), Itty Bitty Christmas (150513)
· Cardstock: Shaded Spruce (146981), Blueberry Bushel (146968), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
· Ink: Shaded Spruce (147088), Blueberry Bushel (147138), Basic Gray (149165)
· Miscellaneous: 1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299), Layering Circle Dies (141705), Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457), Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (144585), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Bone Folder (102300)
· Shaded Spruce card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder.
· Blueberry Bushel:1-3/4” x 4-3/4” and a scrap about 2” x 2”
· Whisper White: 1-1/2” x 4-3/4” and a scrap about 1-3/4” x 1-3/4”
· Daffodil Delight: about 1-3/4” x 1-3/4”
1. Using Shade Spruce ink, stamp tree on Shaded Spruce cardstock to create background.
2. On Whisper White strip, stamp car in Blueberry Bushel then trailer in Basic Gray then chain between car and trailer in Basic Gray then use a Post-It Note as a mask and stamp tree laying in trailer in Shade Spruce.
3. With Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, color headlight beam.
4. Adhere car/trailer piece onto Blueberry Bushel strip with SNAIL.
5. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap, punch out then stamp off once, with Blueberry Bushel and stamp stars on both sides of sentiments. Use a circle die and Blueberry Bushel to die cut larger circle to layer under sentiment. Adhere both to one another with SNAIL.
6. Die cut moon out of Layering Circle Die then cut again to create crescent.
7. Trim left edge of main car/trailer piece if needed to have it fully hidden under sentiment center. When it’s the correct width, use SNAIL to adhere sentiment to car/trailer piece then SNAIL again to add to card front.
8. Use SNAIL to add moon.
9. Use three different colors of rhinestones on front: 2 Pumpkin Pie for wheels, 1 Cherry Cobbler to top tree in trailer, 2 Coastal Cabana on stars on sentiment, and then sprinkle 3 Night of Navy on card base.
Isn't that a super cute card? Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a FANTASTIC day!
Here's what's happening with Scrap Happens Here this month!