Hello everyone! I'm super late posting today. Sorry...no Tuesday's Tip video, my three oldest sons and one of my daughters were here for a visit today! I so enjoyed having them here! I'm gonna use this time to get caught up on my 12 Weeks of Christmas projects. I'm working with some teammates on twelve different projects to share with you all. I should have started last week, but I forgot so I'm going to post one tonight and one tomorrow and then I will share them each Wednesday until Christmas! I hope you'll continue to join me and be INSPIRED! I'll be back next Tuesday with another video!!!
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets- Everything Festive (150566)
· Cardstock – Mossy Meadow (133676); Very Vanilla (101650)
· Stamp Pads – Mossy Meadow (147111)
· Misc. – Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Paper (150429); Stitched Nested Labels (149638); Copper Foil Paper (142020); Star Designer Elements (150430); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
· Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” and scrap approx. 4” x 2 ¼”
· Very Vanilla Cardstock: scrap approx. 3 ½” x 2 ½”
· Copper Foil Paper: 5 ¼” x 4”
· Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Paper: 4 ½” x 4”
1. Fold the Mossy Meadow card base in half and attach the Copper Foil Paper to the front of the card with liquid glue or snail adhesive.
2. Take the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper and cut 4 strips on the long side (4 ½” side). Cut these strips in order so the pattern is continuous. First cut is 1 ½”, second cut is 1 ¼”, third cut is 1”, and last cut is ¾”.
3. Lay these strips over the Copper Foil so there is an even space between them and the ends, about an 1/8”. Glue them in place- I like the liquid glue for this step.
4. Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla and die cut with Stitched Nested Labels. Also, die cut a layering label with the dies in Mossy Meadow Cardstock.
5. Glue the two labels together and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to card front.
6. Lastly, add three Star Designer Elements to the sentiment.
Here are a few alternative to try with the same designer paper and sketch!
HEY...THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by today! Hope you'll join me again tomorrow for Week Two of 12 Weeks of Christmas!
Here's what's happening this week at Scrap Happens Here!