Hello everyone! Oh my have I been busy! Yesterday I spent the day cleaning my house for the Thanksgiving festivities! I'd rather be crafting than cleaning...BUT, it had to be done! Today, I made pickle dip, a spring vegetable dip, a Key Lime pie and my pretzel Jello salad. I'm tired and my feet hurt! I didn't get a Tuesday's Tip video made because of cleaning, but I am taking a moment to blog...it's nice to sit for a bit!
I love this cute little treat holder...it's so simple! You can easily make it for your Thanksgiving table tomorrow simply by changing the designer paper!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Card Stock and Paper: Mint Macaron (138337); Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (156329)
· Stamp Pads: Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad (155576)
· Tools: Hippo & Friends Dies (153585); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334); Paper Trimmer (152392); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Take Your Pick Tool (144107); Snowman Builder Punch (150643)
· Miscellaneous: 2021-2023 In Colors Stampin’ Write Marker Assortment – use Evening Evergreen (155639);White 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (156408); Genial Gems (155500); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ SEAL Adhesive (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Tear & Tape Adhesive (154031)
· Mint Macaron:4¼” x 5½” (scored on 5½” at ¾”, 2½”, 3¼”, and 5”. Rotate and score on 4¼” side at ¾” and 3½” ), scrap for diecut
· DSP: 2-5/8” x 1-5/8”
· Ribbon: 7”
1. Burnish and cut flaps to make into a box. For thumb notch, use Snowman Builder Punch for half circle. Adhere DSP to top of box. Assemble box using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
2. Die cut using Hippo & Friends Dies. Stamp sentiment using Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Write Marker from the 2021-2023 In Colors Stampin’ Write Marker Assortment. Stamp trees using Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad. Adhere to top of box using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. Tie a small bow. Adhere to die cut using a Mini Glue Dot.
4. Sprinkle three Mint Macaron Genial Gems to card front using Take Your Pick Tool.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day!