Hello everyone and welcome to this weeks "Make-It Monday"! I just know you're gonna want to make this beautiful card!
Stars are Shining
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Stars Are Shining (156345) or as a discounted bundle with the Starlit Punch (156780)
- Card Stock and Paper: Misty Moonlight (153081), Silver Foil 12” x 12” Specialty Pack (156457), Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads: Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Tools: Starlit Punch (156380) or as a discounted bundle with the Stars Are Shining stamp set (156780), Stitched Stars Dies (150653)
- Miscellaneous: Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (150673), Subtle Shimmer Sequins (156407), Simply Elegant Trim (155766), Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Bone Folder (102300), household tape
· Misty Moonlight: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and burnished with the Bone Folder; 7/8” x 2-1/4”, scraps for three stars
· Silver Foil: 3-3/4” x 5”, 2” x 4-1/2”
· Basic White: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
· Ribbon: 13”
1. On Basic White panel and with Misty Moonlight ink stamp the multi-star image three times on a diagonal starting from lower left corner and ending on upper right corner. With Multipurpose Liquid Glue adhere panel to Silver Foil layer.
2. Stamps stars again onto Misty Moonlight cardstock scraps and punch with Starlit Punch. Set aside.
3. Stamp sentiment on small Misty Moonlight rectangle and set aside.
4. Die cut star swirl from Stitched Stars Dies out of Silver Foil. With Multipurpose Liquid Glue adhere on top of Basic White star stamped piece.
5. Place one Mini Glue Dot on the back of each Misty Moonlight star. Adhere Silver Simply Elegant Trim to back and gently press in. Add either a regular Stampin’ Dimensional or a mini size, depending on star size, and adhere to front of card. Wrap trim around back of card front so its about 1” onto the back. Snip it off, place a Mini Glue Dot where end will land, press in then secure further with a small piece of household tape. Repeat for the other two stars.
6. Adhere card front to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and do the same to add the sentiment.
7. With your Take Your Pick tool and Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere tiny dots of glue and place a silver sequin where desired. Let dry.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day!