Hello there! Welcome to Monday...thanks BUNCHES for stopping by! Before going for a walk with a friend this morning I stepped on an earring! Boy did that hurt! We had a good walk though and with the time change we even saw daylight before we finished! Thankfully and surprisingly my foot doesn't hurt and that earring post went in pretty deep! The bad part is that I knew it was there and forgot to pick it up! UGHH!
It's Monday and you know what that means...it's time for a "Make-It Monday" Tutorial!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Christmas Season Bundle (English) , Christmas To Remember Bundle (English) 
· Cardstock –, Basic White (159276), Pear Pizzazz , Garden Green Cardstock 
· Pads – Garden Green Classic , Pear Pizzazz Classic ,Early Espresso Classic , Soft Suede Classic, Real Red Classic 
· Misc. – Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon , Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels , Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653 / Mini: 150673)
• Pear Pizzazz: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”;
• Garden Green: 4 x 5 1/4
• Basic White: 3 1/8 x 5 1/8, plus enough for label and pine cones
1. Stamp various images with various inks on Basic White Piece. Adhere to Garden Green layer and tie Real Red Ribbon around the card stock.
2. Stamp sentiment with Real Red and cut out with label die.
3. Stamp pine cones with Early Espresso and Soft Suede ink and cut out with die.
4. Adhere pinecones to stamped images.
5. Adhere label across the card base with dimensionals
6. Add Red Rhinestones