Hello and Happy Friday! Thanks bunches for stopping by today! Are you ready for the weekend? How about are you ready for Thanksgiving? All I have is our turkey! Yikes....I better get to shopping! We'll be staying home and most of our kids will be here. That always makes me happy!
Hey...I have a fun fold tutorial for you today! Hoping it helps get your creative juices going!
Painted ChristmasAll images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Christmas Season (156293); Christmas to Remember (156300)
· Card Stock and Paper: Crumb Cake Card Stock or (CS) (120953); Early Espresso Card Stock (119686); Shimmery White Card Stock (101910); Basic White Card Stock (159276) Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) (156292)
· Stamp Pads: Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad (147116); Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (147084) Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad (155576) Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115)
· Tools: Seasonal Labels Dies (156299) Water Painters (151298)
· Miscellaneous: Gold ¼” Shimmer Ribbon (152156); Genial Gems (155500) Paper Snips (103579) Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blend (154882) Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813) Mini Glue Dots (103683)
· Crumb Cake Card Stock: 11” x 4 ¼”, Scored at 5 ½” and 8 ¼” on the 11” side
· Early Espresso Card Stock: 5 ¼” x 4”, 4” x 2 ½”, 4” x 3” piece die cut with large Label
· Shimmery White 4” x 2” Piece Die cut with small tag.
· Basic White Card Stock 4” x 3” Die cut with Large Label, Scrap for stamping.
· Painted Christmas DSP in Pinecone design: 5” x 3 ¾”, 3 ¾” x 2 ¼”
· 8” of Gold Ribbon tied into a box
1. Score and Fold your Card Base into a Z fold design.
2. Die Cut your Early Espresso Tag, Basic White Tag and small Shimmery White Tag and set aside.
3. Using the Water Painter pick up some ink from the lid of your pad. First using your palms to apply pressure to the closed pad to cause ink to pool onto the lid.
4. Squeeze your painter so you have a lot of water for a very light wash and apply to the front of your shimmery white tag set aside to dry.
5. Stamp your pinecones in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink and die cut out.
6. Stamp your greenery in Evening Evergreen two times and die cut out.
7. Stamp your Greeting onto the large Basic White Tag with Crumb Cake ink.
8. Stamp the words “Tis the Season” in Real Red ink and cut out with paper snips.
9. Use the lid of your Soft Suede Stampin Blend and the brush tip of your marker to gently flick color onto your dried Shimmery White Tag.
10. Stamp Shimmery White tag with double evergreen bough stamp by stamping off Evening Evergreen ink onto scrap paper first then onto the upper left corner of tag.
11. Adhere Early Espresso CS onto the Crumb Cake Card base to the appropriate areas and adhere DSP on top of them to create a 3 layer look.
12. Adhere the Basic White tag to the middle inside of your card base with Stampin’ Seal
13. Close card and adhere the same size Early Espresso tag to completely cover the Basic White tag so it does not show.
14. Add the Shimmery White tag to the middle of the Early Espresso tag with Stampin Seal.
15. Pop up the die cut evergreen boughs and pinecones with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
16. Add Gold shimmer Ribbon Bow to top of bough and pinecone with a Mini Glue Dot.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!