Hello everyone! I hope your day has been wonderful! Mine has for sure! I'm feeling better and excited to start prepping for Thanksgiving week! I have a beautiful tutorial to share with you today! ENJOY & BE INSPIRED!!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Peaceful Cabin (156395) or discounted as a bundle with the Cabin Dies (156816)
· Stamp Pad: Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad (101406)
· Tools: Cabin Dies (156404) or discounted with a bundle with the Classic Cloche stamp set (156816);
· Miscellaneous: Basic Rhinestone Jewels (144220), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309)
· Basic Black: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
· Silver Foil Specialty: 5 1/4" x 4”
· DSP: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
1. Adhere the silver foil layer to the black base
2. Adhere the patterned DSP layer to the base
3. Take a piece of Basic Black cardstock and use the trees die to cut the landscape and adhere to the card base
4. Stamp the cabin image and use the coordinating die to cut it out – adhere in place
5. Use scraps of black cardstock to die cut three fence pieces and adhere using a Fine Tip Glue Pen
6. Stamp the sentiment directly onto the white cabin layer
7. Stamp the fox and use the coordinating die to cut it out – adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional
8. Dot around Basic Rhinestone Jewels to add sparkle and your card is done!
Isn't this a gorgeous card?