Hello everyone!! I'm LATE...I'm LATE!! I had a date with a girlfriend today...a play date in my workshop! It was a FUN day! I missed Friday too...our internet was down due to fires and I have a hard time blogging on my phone! The screen is to small! Hoping I can make up for it with a FUN Campology Tutorial with a FUN FOLD! This is a FABULOUS new stamp set! Here's your INSPIRATION!
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp set: Campology (152553)
· Cardstock and paper: Mossy Meadow (133676), Whisper White (100730), In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (152494)
· Ink: Garden Green (147089), Mossy Meadow (147111), Shaded Spruce (147088), Soft Suede (147115)
· Miscellaneous: Sponge Daubers (133773), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Clear (141897), Linen Thread (104199), 3/8” Embroidered Ribbon (153554), Paper Trimmer (152392), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579)
· Designer Series Paper card base: 5 1/2″ x 12″; scored at 1 3/4″, 4 3/4″, 7 3/4″
· Mossy Meadow: 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″
· Whisper White: 2 3/4″ x 4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″, and scraps about 2” x 1-1/4” and 1” x ¾”
· Ribbon: 1-3/4”
· Linen Thread: 12-14”
1. Flatten creases of the score lines of the Designer Series Paper with a Bone Folder. Fold in an elongated Z. See image below.
2. With Sponge Daubers, ink trees stamp in all three greens as desired. With Mossy Meadow Sponge Dauber, swipe ink beneath trees to create forest floor. Lightly brush Wink of Stella onto trees. Adhere trees piece to Mossy Meadow layer with Stampin’ Seal.
3. Stamp tent in Soft Suede on Whisper White scrap, lightly swipe ink over tent with Sponge Dauber then cut out with Paper Snips including cutting off the tie line that extends at the bottom. Stamp tent again on the lower left of the Whisper White piece that will go inside the card. Adhere inside piece to Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Seal. Fold card closed. Add trees piece with Stampin’ Seal taking care to center it over whole card front area.
4. Stamp sentiment with Soft Suede on Whisper White scrap. Adhere sentiment to ribbon with Mini Glue Dots. Affix to tree piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Wrap Linen Thread to create circles about 1-1/2” (wrapping around a size B clear block works well). Tie ends and trim with Paper Snips.
6. Adhere tent to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Place ring of Linen Thread over tent and tuck under. Secure with discreet dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Do youNEED any of today's supplies?