Hello everyone! Golly...I almost forgot to post my "Make-It Monday" tutorial! I was busy with girlfriends today...then it was time to pick up Kate...then it was time for dinner...time sure gets away from me FAST some days! Enjoy today's "Make-It Monday"....tonight!
"Make-It Monday" Autumn Goodness
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Set: Autumn Goodness (153454)
· Cardstock: Early Expresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650), Mint Macaron (138337); Crumb Cake (120953)
· DSP/Specialty Paper: In Good Taste (152494), Gold Foil (132622)
· Stampin Blends: Bronze (154922), Old Olive (154892), Daffodil Delight (154883), Cherry Cobbler (154880), Pumpkin Pie (154897), Granny Apple Green (154885)
· Ink: Early Expresso (119686)
· Tools & Accessories: Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies (153568), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110750), In Good Taste Elements (152476), Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Layering Squares Dies (151772), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Clear(141897)
· Card Base: Early Expresso 5 5/8” x 4 1/4” – is single piece; also need piece 3 ¾” x 3 ½ ” also need scrap piece at least 3 ½ ” square for scalloped square
· Cardstock #1: Mint Macaron 4” x 91/4”; score at 3 3/4”
· Cardstock #2: Very Vanilla 3 13/16” square or can make slightly smaller; also need piece scrap at least 2 3/4” square to die cut pumpkin collection
· Cardstock #3: Crumb Cake need piece scrap for wheelbarrow at least 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” and small piece for sentiment 2” x 1/4”
· DSP: dark wood piece 3 5/8” square or can make slightly smaller
· Gold foil: need small piece at least 1” square for wheel
· Cut all pieces cardstock as above. Score Mint Macaron cardstock 3 3/4”.
· Create card base by attaching the larger section of the scored Mint Macaron cardstock to the larger single piece of Early Expresso cardstock being sure to center all edges evenly.
· Adhere Wood DSP piece to the smaller piece of Early Expresso then attach this to the front flap of the scored Mint Macaron cardstock centering evenly. See photo below.
· Die cut scalloped Early Expresso square.
· Attach Very Vanilla square to the scalloped Early Expresso square. Attach the left side of this square panel to the front of the card.
· Stamp and die cut pumpkin collection and wheelbarrow.
· Stamp sentiment onto small piece Crumb Cake.
· Color the pumpkin collection with Blends as desired.
· Die cut gold foil wheel.
· Color small wood circle from In Good Taste Elements with Bronze blends.
· Attach Wheelbarrow and gold foil wheel using liquid glue to Very Vanilla layer. Attach wood circle to center of wheel. Attach pumpkin collection after colored. Attach sentiment to wheelbarrow.
· If desired add some sparkle to fruit with Wink of Stella Brush.
Do youNEED any of today's supplies?
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before
tax& shipping). When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 worth of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Get your tracking form at the top this blog by clicking on Darla Daisy Loyalty Program. When you have 10 daisies, email, call or textemail me your choice!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!