Hello there everyone! Well...I finally figured out what was wrong with my computer (actually my TEENAGERS did)...thank goodness they are not technologically challenged like their mother! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I was busy with extra kiddos because their mamma was having a baby! SUPER EXCITING!!! They went down the mountain with us to our son's baseball game. On Sunday we had a camp fundraiser at our church...we are sending eight, possibly nine kids to camp this summer. Everyone was so generous and it was FUN time of fellowship!
Here's that "Make-It Monday" I promised you! Life...is INDEED a BEAUTIFUL thing!!
"Make-It Monday": Colorful Seasons card created with NEW Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Set: Colorful Seasons (143726) or Colorful Seasons Bundle (145348)
- Card stock: Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
- Stampin’ Pad: Basic Black Archival (140931), Melon Mambo (126948), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Daffodil Delight (126944), Pool Party (126982), and Sahara Sand (126976)
- Miscellaneous: Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Seasonal Layers Thinlits (143751) or Colorful Seasons Bundle (145348), Daffodil Delight ¼” Double-Stitched Ribbon (144116), Glitter Enamel Dots (144200), Stamping Sponges (141337), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), and Paper Snips (103579)
- Whisper White:4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2 then folded to create card base, and pieces 3-3/4” x 5”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”, 2” x 2-1/2” and 1” x ¾”
- Daffodil Delight: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Ribbon: about 6”
- Using Stamping Sponges, pounce Sahara Sand ink along one long edge of 3-3/4” x 5” Whisper White piece at least ½” from the bottom. Follow with Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and end with Melon Mambo at the top. Blend colors at “seam” where they both meet.
- On 2-3/4’ x 2-3/4” Whisper White piece, stamp sentiment in center. Die cut with the round 2-3/8” Stitched Shapes Framelit to center sentiment. Using Daffodil Delight and sponge, pounce ink over sentiment to create a sun.
- Using 2” x 2-1/2” Whisper White piece, die cut Adirondack chair.
- Using 1” x ¾” Whisper White piece, stamp beverage in Pumpkin Pie then die cut.
- Adhere sun/sentiment to colorful background using SNAIL.
- Adhere chair and beverage to colorful background using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, adhere the colorful piece to the Daffodil Delight card stock using SNAIL.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere Daffodil Delight piece to card front.
- Tie tiny ribbon, trim ends and adhere to side of sentiment piece with Mini Glue Dot.
- Sprinkle the Crushed Curry Glitter Enamel Dots on card front.
Thanks so much for bearing with me today and stopping back by! Sleep peacefully and I'll be back in the morning!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!