Hello everyone and HAPPY Friday! Golly, it's been a crazy week at my house! We've had a bear in our yard twice! The last time it was at 2:00am and he was looking right in our front door (from our yard, not our deck)! Our horses were snorting a crazy sound and pacing. My husband yelled at him and he ran away. The night before it was at 11:00pm....I'm often in my workshop at that time! Oh how I would hate to walk out heading to my house and run into a bear! I clap and shout as I'm walking in! Pretty sure the neighbors think I'm nuts!
Today's card is beautiful! I hope you'll give it a try!
Words of Cheer
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Words of Cheer (156357)
• Card Stock and Paper: Basic White (159276); Soft Succulent(155776); Polished Pink (155710); Evening Evergreen (155574)
• Stamp Pads: Polished Pink (155715); Smokey Slate (147113)
• Tools: Christmas Cheer Dies (156388); Scalloped Contour Dies (155560), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Snips (103579)
• Miscellaneous: In Color Jewels (155571); Stampin’Dimensionals (104430); Stampin Blends Combo packs in Soft Succulent (155521); Granny Apple Green (154885); Real Red (154899);Old Olive (154892); Blending Brushes (153611);Open Weave Ribbon in Soft Succulent (155780)
• Basic White: 5” X 7” scored at 3 ½” and burnished with the Bone Folder, remainder of sheet for stamping and diecutting
• Soft Succulent: 5 ½” X 4”
• Evening Evergreen 3” X 3”
• Polished Pink 5” X 5”
• Ribbon: 10 inches
1. Die cut 4 ½ inch scalloped edge frame from Scalloped Contour Dies, From the Christmas Cheer dies, die cut branches in Evening Evergreen, die cut holly leaves in Basic White, die cut small ball branches and color in light Granny Apple Green, die cut the small flowers in Basic White and shade with a Blending Brush using Polished Pink.
2. Die cut “happy” background from Christmas Cheer dies in Basic White, color stems in Soft Succulent, Granny Apple Green, and light Olive
3. Die cut “happy” from Christmas Cheer dies 3 times in Polished Pink, glue three layers together and adhere to the background happy die cut in Basic White
4. Stamp Floral arrangement from Words of Cheer using Smokey Slate; die cut image; using a blending brush color in flowers with Polished Pink; color stems with soft succulent light and dark, light old olive, light Granny Apple Green; color ball sprays with light real red
5. Stamp “HOLIDAYS” on Basic White using Polished Pink and cut
6. Adhere scalloped contour panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals; fold ribbon and cross and adhere to the soft succulent panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere main floral image over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue white holly, Evening Evergreen branches, and light Granny Apple Green branches around the floral image. Adhere the die cut small flower on top of the smallest stamped flower for extra dimension. Adhere In Color Jewels in Evening Evergreen to the center of the flowers
7. Adhere “happy” stack over the image using Stampin’ Dimensionals
8. Adhere HOLIDAYS using Stampin’ Dimensionals
9. Trim ribbon to your liking.
THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by today!
ENJOY your day and have a GREAT WEEK!
Stop by again for more inspiration!
Click HERE to shop now!
Are you are interested in saving
on your purchases?
Become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!
to join my team!
You must use the September Hostess Code
to receive this months gift from me
when you place an order of order of $75 or more (before tax & shipping)
You'll LOVE this month's gift!!
If your order is over $150.00 please DO NOT use the hostess code...you'll still get the gift, but you will also get the hostess credit for yourself!
You'll also earn Darla Daisies through my loyalty program!
One daisy for every $50 spent (before tax & shipping)!
When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 worth of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Get your tracking form at the top this blog by clicking on Darla Daisy Loyalty Program. When you have 10 daisies, email me your tracking form and your choice of product!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!