Hello everyone! I hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend! We had rain most of Saturday and I am so grateful! We have blue skies...the smoke is gone! YAY!!! I'm not sure if it was enough rain to put the fires out, but I am loving being able to see the mountains!
It's Monday and I have a beautiful tutorial to share with you today! I absolutely love the color combo!
Festive & Bright
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Festive & Bright (158536)
· Card Stock and Paper: Petal Pink (146985); Rich Razzelberry (115316); Cinnamon Cider (153078); Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (156458); Gold Metallic Specialty Paper (156844)
· Stamp Pads: Versa Mark (102283)
· Tools: Intricate Leaves Dies (153566); Layering Circle Dies (151770); Heat Tool (129053)
· Miscellaneous: Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (156505); Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441); Wonderful Gems (153536); Gold Embossing Powder (155555); Paper Snips (103579); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813)
· Petal Pink: 4 ¼” x 11, 1 1/3” x 4 ¼”, ¾” x 4 ¼”
· Rich Razzelberry: 2 ½” x 3 ½” for leaves, 5/8” x 3” for sentiment
· Cinnamon Cider: 2 ¼” x 4”
· DSP: 4 ¼” x 3”
· Gold Metallic Paper: 1 ½” x 1 ½”
· Ribbon: 12”
1. Score and fold card base at 5 ½” on the long side.
2. Emboss the two strips of Petal Pink cardstock with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder. Then, adhere them to the card front placing the smaller strip at the top and the bigger strip at the bottom leaving a smooth center for your designer paper.
3. Cut a hole in the center of the Blackberry Beauty DSP using the Layering Circle Dies. Attach it to your card front in between the two embossed pieces.
4. Die cut two branches with Cinnamon Cider, two large leaves with Rich Razzelberry, and two small leaves with the Gold Metallic Paper.
5. Arrange your branches and leaves on the left side of the circle opening as you like. I used Mini Glue Dots and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach everything.
6. Stamp the sentiment in the center of the Rich Razzelberry strip using Vera Mark ink. Then, sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat emboss. When it’s cool snip the ends of the cardstock at an angle like shown.
7. Attach the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Take a 12” piece of ribbon and cut it the whole length right down the center so you have two 12” strips. Hold them together and tie a bow. Attach the bow to the card front using Mini Glue Dots.
9. Add 3 Wonderful Gems to your card to finish it off.
THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by today!
ENJOY your day and have a GREAT WEEK!
Stop by again for more inspiration!