Hello and HAPPY MONDAY everyone! Life is so busy for all of us...I do hope you are finding time to create! I had a wonderful weekend creating and with family and new friends. Kate, grandma, another daughter, Rebecca, my daughter-in-law Robin and I attended my soon to be daughter-in-law, Camille's bridal shower. We played some really fun games and enjoyed some delicious charcuterie boards. She received so many beautiful gifts! It was a wonderful day!
I also spent time creating and today I want to share a tutorial I'm sharing in my tutorial group! I LOVE the the Nature's Harvest Bundle and have several more creations to share with you through out the week! I hope you are inspired by today's tutorial!! ENJOY!
· Stamp Sets – Nature’s Harvest (156495) or Bundle (156813)
· Card Stock – Basic White Thick (159229)
· Specialty Paper – Cork 12” x 12” (156393)
· Stamp Pads – Saddle Brown Stazon Ink (151508)
· Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs – Cajun Craze (154879), Daffodil Delight (154883 and Old Olive (154892); Stampin’ Blend Color Lifter (144608);Bark Embossing Folder (155431); Harvest Dies (156504) or Bundle (156813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Linen Thread (104199)
· Basic White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 3 ¾” x 5” and scraps for flowers.
· DSP: Cork Specialty Paper: 2 ½” x 5 ½”
1. Emboss the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Basic White Thick cardstock with the Bark embossing folder and attach it to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
2. Stamp flowers, using the Natures Harvest stamp set, with Saddle Brown Stazon Ink and color with the different Stampin’ Blends. Lift some of the color using the Stampin’ Blend Color Lifter for the watercolor effect.
3. Cut flower out using the Harvest Dies.
4. Cut wheat with the Harvest Dies from Cork Specialty Paper.
5. Attach wheat with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (in strategic places that will be hidden by flowers)
6. Attach flowers with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Tie two strands of Linen Thread into a bow, around stems of flowers.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!