Hello there! Happy Wednesday....or if you're in my neck of the woods, Happy Smoky Day! Dang it...the fires are acting up around us! The air is hazardous and you can see less than 1/4 of a mile ahead when driving. We're praying for rain and for protection of homes (not mine at this point) but many little mountain towns around us. How's everything where you are? I hope you've been finding some time to create! I made my first card in a box today. I'll be sharing it soon! First I want to share a really pretty treat/gift holder that you can use for ANY occasion!
Painted Christmas Pretty Pillowbox
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Tidings & Trimmings (153503)
Stock (CS) – Soft Sea Foam (146988);
Petal Pink (146985); Basic White Thick
· Ink Pads – Soft Sea Foam (147102); Petal Pink (147108)
· Misc. – Pretty Pillowbox Dies (156321); Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) (156292); Petal Pink 5/8” Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Take Your Pick Tool (144107); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- DSP: about 6” x 6” for die cutting the box
- Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, and Basic White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting
1. Die cut the box from the DSP. Burnish the score lines with a Bone Folder, and fold to close box.
2. Die cut one tag each from the Soft Sea Foam and Basic White Thick CS.
3. Die cut 2 larger and 2 smaller flowers from the Petal Pink CS.
4. Stamp a bow in Petal Pink ink onto the Basic White tag.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Soft Sea Foam ink over the bow.
6. Stack the 4 flowers and glue together in the center, then glue it onto the Soft Sea Foam tag.
7. Apply a Pearl to the center of the flower using your Take Your Pick tool.
8. Put your goodies inside the box.
9. String the tags onto the ribbon, then wrap it around the box and tie it in a bow.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!