Hello everyone! Hope life is good or that at least you have a sense of humor! I think it's a necessity now a days! The helicopters are back...there's a fire near (but not threatening) but it isn't terribly smoky...just a little bit! I LOVE watching the helicopters landing and taking off although it is a bit unnerving!! I'm looking forward to RAIN!
I have a really pretty card to share with you today! I hope you enjoy it!
Many Mates – It’s Your Day
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets– Many Mates Bundle (154083)
· Card Stock – Mint Macaron (138337); Pretty Peacock (150880); Just Jade (153079); Thick Whisper White (140272); Shimmery White (101910)
· Stamp Pads – Mint Macaron (147106); Pretty Peacock (150083); Just Jade (153115); Versamark (102283)
· Misc. – Water Painters (151298); White Embossing Powder (109132); Whale of a Time Sequins (152461); Tailored Tag punch (145667); Sprig punch (148012); Fine Tip Glue (138309) Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Heat Tool (129053); die cutting machine.
· Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” plus scrap for sprigs
· Mint Macaron: 5 ¼” x 4” plus scrap for sprigs
· Just Jade: approx. 2” x3” scrap for punch
· Shimmery White: 5" x 3 ¾”
1. Squish your closed ink pads gently to distribute some ink onto the lid. Open up. Using a wet water painter, add some pretty peacock to the left third of the shimmery white cardstock. Before it is dry, add some Just Jade to the middle third. Finish with the Mint Macaron. This will curl your paper slightly. Let it dry and it will flatten out. Have fun with the ink and background and don’t be afraid to play. It does not need to be perfect and there should be some variegation in colour.
2. Stamp a saying of your choice using versamark onto the Just Jade and immediately sprinkle white embossing powder on it. Shake the excess back into the container. Heat set with the Heat Tool. Punch out with the Tailored Tag punch.
3. Use the Many Medallions dies to cut out the dies shown in Pretty Peacock.
4. Punch out 2 sprigs of whisper white and 1 sprig of mint macaron cardstock.
5. Adhere the Mint Macaron layer to the card base. Adhere the Shimmery White watercoloured layer next.
6. Adhere the die cut shapes to the watercolour layer.using the fine tip glue.
7. Attach the sprigs and then use Dimensionals to adhere the saying.
8. Add the sequins.
Do youNEED any of today's supplies?
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before
tax& shipping). When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 worth of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Get your tracking form at the top this blog by clicking on Darla Daisy Loyalty Program. When you have 10 daisies, email, call or textemail me your choice!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!