Good morning everyone! Hope you are all well! Are you ready for your weekend? I AM!!!
I was typing up a tutorial for a group that I belong to this morning and thought...why not share this on my blog today! I think is such a beautiful card! I LOVE the new Brushed Metallic cardstock! This simple card showcases it so well!
Cherish the Season
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Cherish the Season (153417); Bundle (155154)
· Card Stock - Very Vanilla (101650); Gold Brushed Metallic (153524)
· Stamp Pads – VersaMark (102283)
· Tools – Sounds of the Season Dies (154043); Bundle (155154)
· Misc. - Gold Cards & Envelopes (153532); Forever Greenery Trim Ribbon Combo Pack (152475); Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129); Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (152155); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Heat Tool (129053)
· Very Vanilla – 3 ½” X 4 ¾”
1. Cut bell from Gold Brushed Metallic cardstock and attach to Very Vanilla cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
2. Using three strands of gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Ribbon Pack, tie a bow through the tops of two bells.
3. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment with VersaMark then heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and Heat Tool.
4. Attach Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
5. Attach Very Vanilla cardstock to card base from the Gold Cards & Envelopes pack.
Do youNEED any of today's supplies?
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before
tax& shipping). When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 worth of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Get your tracking form at the top this blog by clicking on Darla Daisy Loyalty Program. When you have 10 daisies, email, call or textemail me your choice!!
I love the Card! How did you cut the bells so that the holly leaves and berries don't cut out?ReplyDelete