Hello Everyone! Hope you are all well and safe and had a wonderful weekend! My internet has been out for over a week now and I haven't been able to blog. For some reason, it's really hard to blog on my phone. There used to be an app...but Blogger discontinued it (I guess). I'm just not tech savy enough...and now I have a new goal. I thought it was out because of the fires, but apparently my modem is always talking to my router and I need new equipment (arriving Thursday)...but at this very moment, they are communicating so I'm BLOGGING!
I love the simplicity of this card...it's so BEAUTIFUL and the colors are perfect! What a great card this would be to mass produce and send to a bunch of folks you want to encourage!
Forever Fern Hello Card
· Stamp Sets – Forever Fern (152559)
· Card Stock – Pacific Point (111350) Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Granny Apple Green Ink (147095), Soft Suede Ink (147115), Old Olive Ink (147090)
Misc. – Stampin
· Pacific Point cardstock 8.5” x 5.5”
· Whisper White cardstock 4” x 5.25” x (2)
· Scrap of Whisper White to stamp “Hello”
Scrap of Pacific Point to back stamped “Hello”
1. Score and fold Pacific Point cardstock to make card base
2. Stamp across mid bottom of the card with assorted leaf branches and dots with all the different ink colors.
3. Glue and Center on front of folded Pacific Point Cardstock
4. Stamp “Hello” greeting with Pacific Point Ink on Whisper White scrap – trim evenly around word
5. Layer Whisper White label onto Pacific Point – trimming 1/8” around label
6. Use Stampin Dimensionals to pop greeting off stamped area (as seen above)
Add greeting and or handwritten note inside
Do youNEED any of today's supplies?