Good Morning everyone! How was your weekend? Were you able to celebrate Mother's Day? I had a lovely day with all of my children home. It was a hard day, as it marked the one year anniversary of my son, Adam's death in a car crash. There were tears, lots of laughter and really good food. I received so many cards, texts, calls, FB messages, gifts, flowers and special visits from friends and friends of Adam's. They all brought me joy. I was blessed by so many!
It's Monday again and today I'd like to share a FUN Father's Day card! It is, after all...right around the corner!
Clubhouse Bundle Pun Card
images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
Sets – Clubhouse
Stock (CS) – Crushed Curry (131199); Garden Green (102584); Poppy
Parade (119793); Whisper White Thick (140272); Whisper White (100730)
Pads – Garden
Green (147089); Versamark (102283)
Golf Club Dies (151580); Absolutely Argyle 3d Embossing Folder (151590);
Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130);
Country Club Twine Combo Pack (151318); Whisper White Note Cards &
Garden Green CS: 3-1/4” x 4-3/4”; plus
scraps for die cutting
Crushed Curry CS: scrap for die
Poppy Parade CS: 3” x 4-1/2”
Whisper White CS: 2-1/2” x 2-1/4”
Whisper White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting
the fold in the note base using a Bone Folder.
the Poppy Parade CS layer using the Absolutely Argyle 3D embossing folder
the Poppy Parade CS layer onto the Garden Green CS layer.
- Glue the DSP layer onto the Poppy
Parade CS layer.
- Glue the Whisper White CS layer
over the DSP layer.
- Tie Garden Green twine around the
layers and tie in a knot on the front.
- Glue the Garden Green CS layer
onto the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment twice in
Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
- Die cut one sentiment using the
crest shaped die.
- Die cut the second sentiment
using the banner shaped die.
- Die cut a large golf ball from a
scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
- Die cut a tee from a scrap of
Crushed Curry CS.
- Die cut 5 grass clumps from a
scrap of Garden Green CS.
- Cover the die cut golf ball with
Versamark ink, then cover it with clear embossing powder, then heat emboss
- Glue 2 Garden Green CS grass
clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer.
- Adhere the golf ball, tee, and
remaining grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’
- Glue the crest shaped sentiment onto
the Poppy Parade CS layer.
- Adhere the banner sentiment over
the crest shaped sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I'm hoping you are inspired to CREATE!
Take care...stay WELL and have a GREAT day!
Here's what's I have for you this month!
...and his is what you'll get only from me with a qualifying order!
(To qualify, place a minimum order of $50.00, before tax & shipping, using the May's Hostess Code. If your order is over $150.00 please DO NOT use the hostess code...it is still a qualifying order but you will get the hostess credit for yourself!)
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before tax& shipping). When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 worth of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Get your tracking form at the top this blog by clicking on Darla Daisy Loyalty Program. When you have 10 daisies, email, call or text me your choice!!
- Two handmade cards by me (non-specific because there are no classes)!
- This months gift!
|Journaling Pens - a $6.00 value|
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!