Hello everyone and HAPPY FALL!!! I hope you had a lovely weekend! My retreat in Brookings, Oregon was terrific! We had 16 ladies come and we stayed at the Beachfront Inn where every room had an ocean view! The weather was perfect! After our sessions, we had fun roasting hot dogs and s'mores on the beach! It was wonderful!
Welcome and I hope you enjoy today's "Make-It Monday" tutorial!
"Make-It Monday": HOLIDAY HAUL with GREATEST PART OF CHRISTMAS card created using NEW Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
*Host sets may only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards on a qualifying order. See pages 60-61 of the holiday catalog or pages 204-207 of the annual catalog.
- Stamp sets: Holiday Haul *host set (150536), Greatest Part of Christmas *host set (150554)
- Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape (146987), Blueberry Bushel (146968), Whisper White (100730)
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape (147099), Blueberry Bushel (147138), Soft Suede (147115)
- Miscellaneous: Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494), Heart Epoxy Droplets (148583), Highland Heather Dark Stampin’ Blends (146883), Blueberry Bushel 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146950), Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262), Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack (150893), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), die-cutting machine
- Gorgeous Grape card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder.
- Blueberry Bushel: 2” x 4”
- Whisper White: 2” x 4” and a scrap about 3” x 1-1/4”
- Blueberry Bushel ribbon: about 14”
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine: about 5”
- Using Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp gift on front of card base in a scattered fashion.
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp car in Blueberry Bushel ink, trailer and chain in Soft Suede, and gift in Gorgeous Grape. Make sure trailer and car are about ¼” apart. Die cut this stamped piece with the rectangle that is about 3-11/16” x 1-11/16”.
- Stamp sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto Whisper White scrap. Using any larger rectangle die, die cut the right edge to create a vertical stitched line. Create a banner on the left edge with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Wrap Blueberry Bushel ribbon around Blueberry Bushel cardstock, tie knot at left edge and trim excess with Paper Snips. Secure to cardstock back, so it doesn’t shift, with a piece of household tape. Tie Whisper White Baker’s Twine in a bow around it and trim excess.
- With Black Stampin’ Dimensionals, use the Mini ones for adhering the white focal point to the Blueberry Bushel layer and use the standard size to adhere that whole piece to the card front.
- With SNAIL Adhesive, adhere sentiment banner to card front aligning it flush right.
- Color one Heart Epoxy Droplet with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends marker and affix it to the sentiment banner.
- Add two smaller Blueberry Bushel rhinestones to the wheels of the car and one large Gorgeous Grape rhinestone to gift box that is on the trailer.
THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by! Have a TERRIFIC week!