"Make-It Monday": Frankenstein Tiny Treat Box created using NEW Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Boo to You (150550)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Miscellaneous – Perennial Essence Designer Paper (149100); Clear Tiny Treat Boxes (141599); 1” Circle Punch (119868); Black 5/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897); Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262); Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (147274); Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (147276); Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (147942); Assorted Googly Eyes (150453); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
- Designer Paper: 2” x 9”
- Thick Whisper White: scraps
- Black Glittered Ribbon: 14”
- Baker’s Twine: 8”
- Assemble and fill the treat box.
- Wrap the Designer Series Paper around the front, sides and back of the box, creasing along the edges.
- Adhere the raw ends to the bottom of the treat box using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Wrap the black glittered ribbon around the bow, finishing with the raw ends at the top of the box. Cinch the raw ends together with the Baker’s Twine by making a knot. Finish by making a bow.
- Stamp the Frankenstein image using Memento ink on Thick Whisper White scrap cardstock. Color the image using the Stampin’ Blends. Cut out the image using your Paper Snips. Adhere the image to the front of the treat box as shown, allocating room for the greeting.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink on Thick Whisper White scrap cardstock. Punch out the greeting using the 1” Circle Punch. Adhere the greeting under the left hand of the image using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Adhere two different sized white googly eyes to the image using Glue Dots.
THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by today! Have a FANTASTIC day! If you think of it say a prayer for my family today...for peace, courage and strength! LOVE YOU ALL!!
Here's what's happening this month!
Please use this months Hostess Code!
(ONLY if your order is less than $150.00)
REMEMBER...use September's hostess code ETNC42HZ and place a minimum order of $50 (before tax and shipping) and you'll get goodies from me!! These will be mailed separately the first week of October!
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before tax& shipping). When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Just email me your choice!
- The projects we make in my September classes! Here's what were making this month!
You'll also receive this months gift when you spend a minimum $50 (before tax & shipping) Just in time for the Holidays!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!